The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
Still not enough to have a snow fight...?

:no: are you still part of WS btw?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7881
Original post by AMYC1999
20-25 minutes .. No that was before I told you :lol: the next morning, it snowed! -2

Try hailstones, thunder and lightning on top of that :tongue:

At times I like walking in thunderstorm/lightning

Posted from TSR Mobile
:no: are you still part of WS btw?

You mean the welcome squad? No, I left a while ago...
Reply 7884
+2
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Qari
At times I like walking in thunderstorm/lightning

Posted from TSR Mobile
Really? Why? :lol:

You mean the welcome squad? No, I left a while ago...
:yep: How come? Well lot of things have happened since.

:yep: How come? Well lot of things have happened since.

I just haven't really had the time, so I let someone else have my spot on the team :smile:
Reply 7890
+2
I just haven't really had the time, so I let someone else have my spot on the team :smile:

Oh right, well they are recruiting new members now. We've gone into the Private Forums too

(edited 10 years ago)
Oh right, well they are recruiting new members now. We've gone into the Private Forums too

Well, I still don't have enough time :tongue: How do you mean?
Well, I still don't have enough time :tongue: How do you mean?

I didn't mean it like that :tongue: There's a section for WS members in the Private Forum now.. Captain Jack doesn't work with us anymore but another community assistant, he informs us of things in there + place to chat with other WS members..

(edited 10 years ago)
I didn't mean it like that :tongue: There's a section for WS members in the Private Forum now.. Captain Jack doesn't work with us anymore but another community assistant, he informs us of things in there + place to chat with other WS members..

Why do you refer to private forums like that? :curious: Is there some section I've never noticed called 'private forum' or something? :curious: yeah, jeanluc works with you now :smile: That happened before I left :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Why do you refer to private forums like that? :curious: Is there some section I've never noticed called 'private forum' or something? :curious: yeah, jeanluc works with you now :smile: That happened before I left :smile:

What do you mean? No one can see it, there's nothing about WS unless you're part of it, its like we're part of a secret society :tongue: Like yourself with the other mods, you know things we don't :ninja: Oh right, well he has work with us well. Creating threads + useful sticky's
(edited 10 years ago)
What do you mean? No one can see it, there's nothing about WS unless you're part of it, its like we're part of a secret society :tongue: Like yourself with the other mods, you know things we don't :ninja: Oh right, well he has work with us well. Creating threads + useful sticky's

It's just the way you say 'the Private Forum' :tongue: Sure, I've got access to two invisible sections :tongue:
It's just the way you say 'the Private Forum' :tongue: Sure, I've got access to two invisible sections :tongue:

But that's what its called :tongue: One I for mods and the other for subs? Or both mod ones?

(edited 10 years ago)
But that's what its called :tongue: One I for mods and the other for subs? Or both mod ones?

But there is no 'it' just a bunch of different forums that are available to a limited number of people...? yeah, one mod one sub :tongue:
I think we're on 658 but im not 100% sure :/

Latest