Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Diamond Crafter
Yay for you. Any helpful tips on silver? :colondollar:

google is your friend
Original post by gmseahorse
google is your friend

But what do I ask it?
Any hints and tips on gold i'm not very good at maths as it is my week point in chemistry so if anyone can point me in the right direction I would be greatful!
Original post by gmseahorse
google is your friend

Not really feeling the friendly vibes at the moment from google. :P
Original post by Diamond Crafter
Not really feeling the friendly vibes at the moment from google. :P

Hey which one are you stuck on as if I can help you might be able to help me on gold when you get there
Original post by john smilth
Hey which one are you stuck on as if I can help you might be able to help me on gold when you get there

Can you help with silver please? :colondollar:

Silver.. :/ And that's very kind of you. I'd be glad to return the favour.
Reply 2407

Also stuck on silver if you can help me too?:biggrin:
Ok I will try my best to give you hints but doesn't make it to easy. When in chemistry do you see those 3 colours.
Original post by mollyh77
Got gold, do not understand any words in Rg

Posted from TSR Mobile

can you give any hints for gold plzz
Reply 2410
Ok I will try my best to give you hints but doesn't make it to easy. When in chemistry do you see those 3 colours.

Something to do with indicators? What do the numbers mean though???
Original post by Smithy17
Something to do with indicators? What do the numbers mean though???

We'll yes the colour does indicate a indicator but which one (very famous you use it from year 7 upwards). So the right number indicates the (something) of which I talked about see if that helps.

I would have thought the pH scale..
We'll yes the colour does indicate a indicator but which one (very famous you use it from year 7 upwards). So the right number indicates the (something) of which I talked about see if that helps.

So what are the numbers on the left?
Answering the diamond rafter yes it is the ph scale which which set of number (left or right) look like pH. What do you think could effect the pH. If you think back to gcse you would only measure 3 things it would be concentration pH and ????
Anyone awake who can help on gold?
Anyone got clues for gold? Like any equations or hints of a method? thanks :smile:
Reply 2417
Answering the diamond rafter yes it is the ph scale which which set of number (left or right) look like pH. What do you think could effect the pH. If you think back to gcse you would only measure 3 things it would be concentration pH and ????

Thank You so much done it now :biggrin::biggrin:

Have you managed to do gold??
Original post by Smithy17
Thank You so much done it now :biggrin::biggrin:

Have you managed to do gold??

:frown: I still don't know
I'm still stuck on gold

Quick Reply

Latest