Scroll to see replies

help me with rg plzz i wanna go sleep but first need to finish this :mad:
Yeah i'm on Rg but i'm struggling
Original post by Chemistry 456
Is anyone still up and on Rg?

am and i really want finish this
Original post by happymonkey7
am and i really want finish this

So do I. Previous comments say use hypergeometric distribution. Does anyone know what that is?
Same but I reckon if we all work together then we can get it done. I googled it and glycine has a molar mass of 75.1. But as they are in a chain that means that they will lose a water of each molecule of glycine except for the end ones. So I was thinking if we put 57.1+18 (that equals 1 glycine) the we continue to add 57 (which is glycine without a water group) the eventually we should get to the right answer what do you think?
So do I. Previous comments say use hypergeometric distribution. Does anyone know what that is?

have no idea...:frown:
Original post by john smilth
Same but I reckon if we all work together then we can get it done. I googled it and glycine has a molar mass of 75.1. But as they are in a chain that means that they will lose a water of each molecule of glycine except for the end ones. So I was thinking if we put 57.1+18 (that equals 1 glycine) the we continue to add 57 (which is glycine without a water group) the eventually we should get to the right answer what do you think?

It is worth a try
I read back earlier in the forum that it's bigger than 500 but there was a message saying it was smaller than 2000 but then the said that was wrong so I believe that one of us should start at 500 ( actually 531 then you add on 57 each time and try it) the next person starts at 1000 (1044 same reason as before) and if we have a third he/she starts at 1500 (1500 same reason as before)

Not that tried them all
Not that tried them all

Poo
can't think anymore...im going to bed... good luck with rg guys
if u guys manage to get the answer plzz PM hints
Any luck?
Any luck?

No :frown:
No :frown:

I'm going to continue this later night
If you get any closer please PM me
Reply 2456
Still trying here :frown: I got 75.07 for Mr of glycine then + 2 for the N15 then I add 57.07 each time so kinda looks like - (75.07+2) x n(57.07) ?
Original post by Smithy17
Still trying here :frown: I got 75.07 for Mr of glycine then + 2 for the N15 then I add 57.07 each time so kinda looks like - (75.07+2) x n(57.07) ?

Any other ideas?
Has anyone had any luck with Rg
Has anyone had any luck with Rg

No and I'm beyond frustrated!! I have no idea how to even have a go uGH

Quick Reply

Latest