Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Psychology 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by devils
You're right...thanks for your advice! :smile:
I prefer small, historic cities like Durham and Exeter, and they have got better course content than Sheffield. So I just narrowed it down into Durham vs Exeter.
They both seem to be very nice uni, but unfortunately they are not really well-known in my country :s-smilie: (They only know oxbridge and lse!) So it is a bit difficult to gather information.
But thank you so much for your help!

It's fine. Both are excellent universities with strong psychology departments, so I would perhaps have a look at the course content and see if one appeals more than the other, and also what their main areas of research are and how those tie in with your interests. I would also consider whether Durham's collegiate system appeals to you or not.
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Thoughtshimmer
I'm waiting too, it is the only one I am still waiting for, I have applied for the placement year but I know someone with an offer for the 3 year. Do any of you do the IB???

I do IB too! What are you predicted? I did IB last summer (gap year now) and got 40 points, 775 HL. This is my top choice so really want to hear now!
Reply 22
EEP! Just heard someone got an offer about an hour ago!! Hopefully some more will come through soon!

Tells self not to stare at track.. :cyber:
Reply 23
Dammit, now I'm obsessively checking too! They can't be making offers at this time though, maybe that was just when the email came through? My offer for Southampton was showing on track for 4 days before I got the email from UCAS telling me my status had been updated.
Reply 24
Original post by Millie1986
Dammit, now I'm obsessively checking too! They can't be making offers at this time though, maybe that was just when the email came through? My offer for Southampton was showing on track for 4 days before I got the email from UCAS telling me my status had been updated.

I am doing the same thing too! God, now I become extremely anxious! :s-smilie:
Reply 25
Hey I received an offer from bath yesterday for the psychology with placement course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by so-c
Hey I received an offer from bath yesterday for the psychology with placement course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?!!!!! Congratulation!
I am waiting for Bath too...T_T
Reply 27
Original post by so-c

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats! That's brilliant! :biggrin:

Hopefully there are more in the pipeline!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by so-c

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations! That's the course I have applied for too. When did you send off your UCAS form?
Reply 29
Congratulations! That's the course I have applied for too. When did you send off your UCAS form?

I sent my application on 16th October. Bath was the last one I was waiting for, I have all my offers now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Oh dear, I didn't apply until early December so I could still be in for quite a wait! Where else did you apply for?
Reply 31
Original post by so-c
I sent my application on 16th October. Bath was the last one I was waiting for, I have all my offers now! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

So happy for you! I sent it on 19 December, so I guess I still have to wait! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Oh dear, I didn't apply until early December so I could still be in for quite a wait! Where else did you apply for?

Ah, my school had an internal deadline of the end of October so I had to get it in early :tongue: I've also applied to Exeter (AAA), Leeds and Nottingham (both AAB) and Reading (ABB). What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Got an e-mail from bath admissions saying something on my bath applicant tracker has changed. I checked and there was no change?! :confused:Technical glitch? Soon after get email from UCAS saying my track has changed. I checked and again there was no change!!! Why are they torturing me?!?!?!:eek3::zomg:

tumblr_mpya4uhk181saorh0o1_500.gif
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 34
FORGET THAT! I GOT AN OFFER!!!!! SO HAPPY :smile: :happy2:

More must be coming soon!!
Reply 35
Original post by Alien41

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so so so so so happy for you! :yes:
(Although I haven't got an offer yet)
Reply 36
Original post by so-c
Ah, my school had an internal deadline of the end of October so I had to get it in early :tongue: I've also applied to Exeter (AAA), Leeds and Nottingham (both AAB) and Reading (ABB). What about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've applied for Nottingham, Loughborough, Southampton and Kent. I'm just waiting for Kent and Bath. At both of those and Loughborough I have applied for the course with a placement year.
Reply 37
Original post by Alien41

Congratulations! Really pleased for you. When did you apply?

Devils, I haven't heard anything yet either. We have to be patient!
Reply 38
Original post by devils
Posted from TSR Mobile

I am so so so so so happy for you! :yes:
(Although I haven't got an offer yet)

Thanks! :smile:

They received my application on the 14th of October so quite early.

I'm sure there are more on the way! Rooting for you guys! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39

I often became anxious when others got an offer before…but now I am just happy for everyone who has got an offer. :yep:
You're right, we need to be patient. Hope both of us will receive an offer from Bath! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest