The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Any EU nationals who missed the conditions of their offer but still got in?

Hi guys

Is there anyone here on the board who is an EU National, missed their offer, and still got in?

I am asking this because in our country for example we have mandatory subjects to take at the final exam, so each student in our country has to take it; and in my case, one subject is COMPLETELY irrelevant to my chosen course at uni - and I mean totally irrelevant, but still, mandatory to take.

I guess it may be a different case with the UK, since you get to pick your final exam subjects and if you don't meet the conditions of your offer, that's about it, highly unlikely you would get in. But what about cases with EU nationals?
Reply 1
Yes, I managed to get in although I missed the required grade in the relevant subject. I'd say it depends on your course.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Ivanka
Yes, I managed to get in although I missed the required grade in the relevant subject. I'd say it depends on your course.

Any details? What were the required grades and what did you get? What did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by MrDigBick
Any details? What were the required grades and what did you get? What did you apply for?

I applied for Language and Culture and my offer was an average lower than 2.0 with a 1 in Spanish. I got a 2 in Spanish and my average was 1.4.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending