The Student Room Group

Best advice to get laid - for men

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tomov
Op is probably some self obsessed vain ****

Do you realise how pathetic it is to hate on people for taking active steps in getting what they want/improving their lives?
Reply 101
Original post by kr2rgg
And also, to everyone, never listen to female advice. That is like the last resort you should ever take.

Oh of course, never listen to female advice when you're trying to get something from females. That's why you must be soo sucessful with teh ladies ;D
Reply 102
Agree to some extent, ish...
you need to find the nymphomaniac type, (hypersexuality) these types of females are very common, you may know them and not have any idea of the mysteries they hide. These rare breed are not necessarily sluts, just shy girls who love a salami. these females fall into these categories:

- under the radar ( it's always the quiet ones )
- cares about appearance ( because they want to attract men )
- usually intelligent ( btec level 2 beauty doesn't count)
- they have lots of friends who are boys (they're too shy to come out of the friend zone )

Now, once you have found this endangered species, you need to unlock her needs , this doesn't mean being overly friendly or overly creepy, be yourself and be a bit cheeky, have phone calls late at night to bring out her inner saucy naughtiness.

:colone:
I read this thread, as one of the female species myself and just had to laugh at some the ridiculous things on here! Not all females want men who are "ripped", I tend to stay away because they usually come across as arrogant, cocky and selfish. I don't mind if guys don't go to the gym 24/7 because it actually tends to annoy them as it seems the guy loves himself more than anyone else. These are just generalisations but I'm just saying this because I wouldn't mind if a guy was a bit out of shape. If someone has a lot of confidence and a good personality, this can be very attractive in itself without having to work out in the gym.
Reply 105
A good body accentuates an attractive face, but it doesn't make up for an unattractive one
imo at least
Reply 106
Original post by yo radical one
Do you realise how pathetic it is to hate on people for taking active steps in getting what they want/improving their lives?

I'm not hating on him for that, it just seems the op thinks guys who don't go to the gym aren't men and will never get laid.
Well nice advice, but trust me there are much easier ways to get laid if you understand :smile: I know that what you described really worls, but it requres some hard works for months sometime even years and again: there are easier ways to get laud, it is all about confidence...
The more muscles a man has, the more likely he is to be a complete and utter ****, in my experience. :h:
Reply 109
You should write a poem

Posted from TSR Mobile
My advice:
Step 1: Get sex change
Step 2: Become slutty
Step 3: ?????
Step 4: Profit

Being serious, the gym advice may help you, but if you go about it with the wrong attitude, and try to be something your not, then girls won't like you for that. (OK I goto the gym, but being a stick insect isn't helping, and I do want to look a bit better and more muscular)
Reply 111
Original post by snowyowl
The more muscles a man has, the more likely he is to be a complete and utter ****, in my experience. :h:

Too bad they love men like this - especially from age 18-24. Cockiness, being flirty, showing ego, this is what works.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 112
Original post by luckylaurax
I read this thread, as one of the female species myself and just had to laugh at some the ridiculous things on here! Not all females want men who are "ripped", I tend to stay away because they usually come across as arrogant, cocky and selfish. I don't mind if guys don't go to the gym 24/7 because it actually tends to annoy them as it seems the guy loves himself more than anyone else. These are just generalisations but I'm just saying this because I wouldn't mind if a guy was a bit out of shape. If someone has a lot of confidence and a good personality, this can be very attractive in itself without having to work out in the gym.

From my experience, girls with a banging body (curves, bum, boobs) want a man with a good body themselves.

Again, you are speaking based on your current thoughts. But when put on the spotlight, I know for certain its completely different.
Reply 113
Original post by tomov
I'm not hating on him for that, it just seems the op thinks guys who don't go to the gym aren't men and will never get laid.

No, there are other factors that can get men laid "easily" - factors that you cannot even control.

If you are good looking and handsome, and at least 5"8, you will get girls no problem.
If you are decent/alright looking but 6"1+ you will get girls no problem at all.

But if you don't match these cases, usually a good body will get you attention from girls.
Reply 114
Original post by xsindy
Oh of course, never listen to female advice when you're trying to get something from females. That's why you must be soo sucessful with teh ladies ;D

Yes that is why I am successful.
Guys that listen to girls usually get cockblocked or the girls have no clue about "game" and how themselves react to it.

I know from experience for both myself and friends.
I used female advice initially, never again. Haven't had a problem since.
Original post by kr2rgg
No, there are other factors that can get men laid "easily" - factors that you cannot even control.

If you are good looking and handsome, and at least 5"8, you will get girls no problem.
If you are decent/alright looking but 6"1+ you will get girls no problem at all.

But if you don't match these cases, usually a good body will get you attention from girls.

As someone who is 6'2'', and doesn't get girls easily, I'd take that with a pinch of salt.
Reply 116
Original post by andrew2209
As someone who is 6'2'', and doesn't get girls easily, I'd take that with a pinch of salt.

My best bet is that you are playing it wrong and not taking advantage of your height.

Females love men that are tall, for a fact. Are you quiet? Do you show confidence? If you show confidence that is all you need.
Original post by kr2rgg
My best bet is that you are playing it wrong and not taking advantage of your height.

Females love men that are tall, for a fact. Are you quiet? Do you show confidence? If you show confidence that is all you need.

Have to say I'm quiet and fairly reserved. Being bold and confident isn't a natural thing for me, as I feel like I get judged easily. It's currently a work-in-progress.
Original post by kr2rgg
From my experience, girls with a banging body (curves, bum, boobs) want a man with a good body themselves.

Again, you are speaking based on your current thoughts. But when put on the spotlight, I know for certain its completely different.

This has just reaffirmed my thoughts that guys with "ripped" bodies are narcissistic and vain as you called girls by their "banging" bodies. If girls call guys "fit" etc. it shows that they are very shallow and so therefore they attract guys that are alike. When I am put on the spotlight, my thoughts are the same. I have dated guys before who are either very skinny and some who are overweight, it doesn't matter to me because if they have a brilliant personality, it is very attractive to me. Being kind and generous are the best personality traits to have so if they are very chivalrous and honest, I tend to be attracted to them more. On the other hand, guys calling girls "banging" and "fit", are instantly odious to me and I avoid them like the plague. These tend to be the guys with the "ripped" bodies, but like I said before, this is a generalisation.
if your face is below 5/10 then you need a PERFECT body.

If you're 6/10 and above then a 'good' body will help.

if you're below 4/10 on face then nothing can save you.

Quick Reply

Latest