I'm sorry to hear that :-/ is it pre or post interview? xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by eliza.louise.mc
I'm sorry to hear that :-/ is it pre or post interview? xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think pre-interview. I remember her saying she hasn't heard back yet
Reply 842
Original post by MrDoctor
Hey guys, to those that have had an inteview do you mind sharing your stats please; UKCAT, GCSE, AS, and A level predictions. Thanks :smile:

Gcse 8a* 2a
As AABB (waiting on results from resit which will come out in march)
A2 pred a*a*a
hi guys, I have my interview tomorrow and I really don't know what to expect from half the stations!! :s-smilie:
I've done one MMI in Birmingham but it's kinda weird in UEA, there seems to be a big emphasis on the candidate's suitability to the PBL course!! I know you can't break confidentiality but is there any advice people who've already had their interviews can give??? Anything I need to prepare for??
Thanks a bunch
Original post by thomas rose
hi guys, I have my interview tomorrow and I really don't know what to expect from half the stations!! :s-smilie:
I've done one MMI in Birmingham but it's kinda weird in UEA, there seems to be a big emphasis on the candidate's suitability to the PBL course!! I know you can't break confidentiality but is there any advice people who've already had their interviews can give??? Anything I need to prepare for??
Thanks a bunch

Don't worry, for me my prep for Panel interviews was fine

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where was the interview from?!?! Congrats!! (I read your blog)
Rejected pre-interview. Got an offer from Exeter at exactly the same time though so very happy. Best of luck to everyone I'm sure you'll all make great doctors!!
Yep rejected pre interview.

Original post by anonymouspie227
Where was the interview from?!?! Congrats!! (I read your blog)

Manchester!! Haha cheers!
Original post by Jonathan995
Rejected pre-interview. Got an offer from Exeter at exactly the same time though so very happy. Best of luck to everyone I'm sure you'll all make great doctors!!

Well done! Exeter is a great uni!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think I shall document my interview experience. I won't post it live because that would be weird. Haha but soon.
Reply 850
Hey everyone. My gcses are sort of weak. Igot 2A*s 4As 3Bs and a C where sgould i be looking to apply? Anyone have a suggestion

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 851
if anone who had already had an interview gets a message saying "we had an interview on the same day" DONT reply!!! this person has an interview coming and trying to get some info out of us as to what questions would come. im not trying to be mean but i just find that it unfair that this person would go in to an interview with more information then the rest :smile:
Guys :frown: I found out I was rejected post interview today on track. I have been browsing this thread for a while and now I have to stop! Good luck guys!
Original post by medictobe2014
Guys :frown: I found out I was rejected post interview today on track. I have been browsing this thread for a while and now I have to stop! Good luck guys!

I am sorry to hear that! I am sure other medical schools will look at your application and give you a place.

Is there anyone still waiting for an interview?
Original post by Jonathan995

Congrats on your offer! You only need one!
Original post by f.loco
Hey everyone. My gcses are sort of weak. Igot 2A*s 4As 3Bs and a C where sgould i be looking to apply? Anyone have a suggestion

Posted from TSR Mobile

Giving it a try would not hurt you know? What A levels are you doing now?

I am so sorry to hear that! When did you hear from them? I am still waiting....
Original post by MrDoctor
Hey guys, to those that have had an inteview do you mind sharing your stats please; UKCAT, GCSE, AS, and A level predictions. Thanks :smile:

Have you heard back yet? It seems like we are in the same boat waiting! This is killing me!
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Why is this thread so quiet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right!? I really should stop browsing TSR especially when they haven't given me an interview yet!
Original post by singlish2000
I am sorry to hear that! I am sure other medical schools will look at your application and give you a place.

Is there anyone still waiting for an interview?

Thanks! I have not heard from other medical schools yet. I hope they will!

Latest