The Student Room Group

Cambridge Chemistry Challenge

Scroll to see replies

Guys if you need any help or hints on these I'm more than willing to help! If you need to ask something really specific or check stuff, pm me
It pains me to see that 146 people have completed Rg and I'm still stuck on it since aeons! :banghead: :cry:
Anyone will to offer some help with silver.... do the numbers have to do with CIELAB?
Reply 2503
there cordinates
Original post by Kkg1
Anyone will to offer some help with silver.... do the numbers have to do with CIELAB?

Check page 124 of this thread. :wink:
Reply 2505
done actually quite simple just been overcomplicated
Any help with RG
Reply 2507
find out what the chance of getting n15 instead of n14 is
help with gold?
Reply 2509
if it's the candle specif latent heat capacity
Original post by adampatel123
help with gold?

find latent heat of fusion, convert mass to grams, use Q=mL to find energy
Original post by Christian12981
Any help with RG

use binomial possibility. n=number of glycine molecules, k= abundance of n15 in nature

find where k=2 > k=1

pm me if you need more help- don't want to spoil the challenge for everyone else
ok, I can actually not do entry. I have tried everything. If anyone can help me, even a little bit, I would greatly appreciate it. :smile:
please help on entry level! :smile:
Original post by economicsrocks
please help on entry level! :smile:

search 'elephant love pheromone molecule' and see what you find....
Original post by ComputeiT
search 'elephant love pheromone molecule' and see what you find....

thank you so much :biggrin:
I'm happy to help anyone up to and including gold (since I haven't done Rg yet!) :smile:
sorry to spam but pls help me by answering my questions .Pls click on this link My exams's in 2 days http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=46216573&highlight=HELP%20WRONG
Reply 2518
omg first go at trying these and I suck so bad at working them out. On the second level. Is it points on a map? Oh dear I'm so bad at this -.- why does it say relative molecular mass?
Any help with Rg please? I've been looking at the same thing for a while, and it's not clicking into my head how I should go about this :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest