The Student Room Group

Who will come 4th in the Prem?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Liverpool.
Original post by IanDangerously
United will get 4th. By the time we start playing the teams above us, Rooney and RVP should be back and playing together again and we've only ever lost one game (City at home in a semi dead rubber) when they've played together.

That 6 point gap between United and Liverpool will be swallowed up by April.

Oh dear. The mighty duo isn't so great apparently.
It's Liverpools to lose now. Only Tottenham have a chance of catching up to us, and if we win tomorrow we can move 5 points clear of them.
everton have a better chance making forth than spurs
I reckon it will be Liverpool.

Realistically:

1.Man City
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4. Liverpool

What the gawd wants:
1. Arsenal
2. Cardiff City
3. Fulham
4. Hull
-------------
18.Chelsea
19.Man City
20. Man Utd.
Reply 64
For the first time I actually believe it will be Liverpool. Always thought United would claw it back but they're just not up to it.
Original post by Thugnificent.
everton have a better chance making forth than spurs
I reckon it will be Liverpool.

Realistically:

1.Man City
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4. Liverpool

What the gawd wants:
1. Arsenal
2. Cardiff City
3. Fulham
4. Hull
-------------
18.Chelsea
19.Man City
20. Man Utd.

Thank you so much for being kind enough to have us at the top of the relegation zone rather than the bottom <3
Original post by The Assassin
Thank you so much for being kind enough to have us at the top of the relegation zone rather than the bottom <3

no prob breh
Reply 67
The scousers
I think the top four will finish like this:

1) City
2) Chelsea
3) Arsenal
4) Man Utd
Reply 69
There's absolutely no chance of Manchester United getting fourth. Zero. Not in a million years. 9 points behind now after Liverpool's win tomorrow. People need to get out of this Ferguson mentality that it will always get better. Not with Moist. He's a crap manager. Liverpool 4th, Everton 5th and Spurs 6th. United 7th.

If United want to get back in the top four they need to spend 200M, or get rid of Moist.
I reckon Arsenal will get 4th again and leave the bitter Spurs crying for another off season.
Chelsea...
Arsenal will drop down to 4th at some point, whether they will stay there I don't know.
Original post by hskjlclcn
For the first time I actually believe it will be Liverpool. Always thought United would claw it back but they're just not up to it.

We've lost 5 out of 8 games in 2014. It's not happening.

Not even bothered where we finish anymore. Whatever it takes to get rid of Moyes.
Reply 74
Seems like Liverpool don't want to finish 4th either.
Reply 75
Original post by Slick Fosbury
Arsenal will drop down to 4th at some point, whether they will stay there I don't know.

We're 8 points clear of Liverpool, so when do you perceive that happening? Do you think we'll lose to Liverpool and United and then only get a draw vs Sunderland?
Reply 76
Original post by Pete_91
We're 8 points clear of Liverpool, so when do you perceive that happening? Do you think we'll lose to Liverpool and United and then only get a draw vs Sunderland?

It's more than possible you losing to pool. I think he was expecting Pool to win today though, which would mean that if you lost to pool and United you'll be at 4th. Don't think you will now after Pool drew though.
Reply 77
Everton or Liverpool will finish 4th or 5th, spurs will be 6th and man utd will be 7th or 8th
Reply 78
Original post by bammy jastard 27
It's more than possible you losing to pool. I think he was expecting Pool to win today though, which would mean that if you lost to pool and United you'll be at 4th. Don't think you will now after Pool drew though.

Yeah it's possible, didn't realise he had posted prior to the Liverpool game. His dismissal of anyone bar City and Chelsea in the title race is somewhat irksome though.
Reply 79
Original post by Pete_91
Yeah it's possible, didn't realise he had posted prior to the Liverpool game. His dismissal of anyone bar City and Chelsea in the title race is somewhat irksome though.

Tbf, he's probably anticipating you guys to run out of steam during that run. Still getting results vs fodder though, so if you can get a result vs us or City, you'll definitely be in the race. I don't think you'll get anything vs Chelsea tbh and liverpool as they have very good home records, City maybe but they've seemingly got their **** together so that'll be hard to.

You'll dispatch of united promptly though.

Quick Reply

Latest