The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by marinaim
WIN_20140202_123909.JPG here's an uggs one of me you lucky souls. Daytime is evil ahhhhWIN_20140202_124125.JPG

You're beautiful! And you have lovely hair :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
thanks :-) makes me feel better if I look okay on a webcam on a sunday morning in daylight! lol

although just as a plug for my dragon face: :wink:
1604638_10152148020138886_611719856_n.jpg

more than okay :wink: :lol:

Interesting :tongue: any particular reason you've got dragon face paint on, or is this a regular thing? :teehee:
Original post by RabbitCFH
Nice cleav. :smug:

I am unsure how to respond.. sooo: :badger:

Original post by Lucy96
You're beautiful! And you have lovely hair :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks; *melts* nice to know the most unappealing zombie photo I've posted online is okay :colondollar:
Original post by nivvy21
Partaay :tongue:

Gorgeous :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :h:

Don't quite know what was going on with my eyelashes at the time though :tongue:
Original post by Robbie242
more than okay :wink: :lol:

Interesting :tongue: any particular reason you've got dragon face paint on, or is this a regular thing? :teehee:

Chinese new year formal at my hall; hence the shiny corset & gown combo too!
Original post by AreebWithaHat
well at least you lift man. wait till you have more mass before showing your body off tho :wink:

sound advice haha, I'll be back here when I'm big :wink:
Original post by uktotalgamer
Lost it.

What's your height?

just over 6ft I believe
WIN_20140202_123909.JPG here's an uggs one of me you lucky souls. Daytime is evil ahhhhWIN_20140202_124125.JPG

Pretty, second pic is nicer as you have a lovely smile :yep:

Original post by nivvy21
Partaay :tongue:

Very pretty! Your eyebrows are such a nice shape! Do you ever fill them in? I think they'd look even nicer if you filled them in with some powder :yep:

Nice cleav. :smug:

Dat charm :coma:
Original post by Precious Illusions

Very pretty! Your eyebrows are such a nice shape! Do you ever fill them in? I think they'd look even nicer if you filled them in with some powder :yep:

Thanks! :h:

No, I don't really fill them in, as they're already a bit thick :tongue: But, ill try soon!

Thanks for the tip :biggrin:

really I hate my smile ahh; that said I added it as I looked a bit gormless/marshmallowy in the first
Original post by nivvy21
Thanks! :h:

No, I don't really fill them in, as they're already a bit thick :tongue: But, ill try soon!

Thanks for the tip :biggrin:

Haha no worries, they look good anyway. I have thick eyebrows too but they can look gappy so I usually fill them in a little :ninja:

really I hate my smile ahh; that said I added it as I looked a bit gormless/marshmallowy in the first

Haha marshmallowy :lol: Nah you have a really nice smile :smile:
Haha no worries, they look good anyway. I have thick eyebrows too but they can look gappy so I usually fill them in a little :ninja:

Haha marshmallowy :lol: Nah you have a really nice smile :smile:

Thanks :tongue: Mine always look gappy (isn't that illogical, thick but gappy)? :lol:
Original post by nivvy21
Thanks :tongue: Mine always look gappy (isn't that illogical, thick but gappy)? :lol:

Yeah it is, annoying too when your eyebrows are quite dark anyway as the gaps stand out more :lol:

Always works, babes. :pierre:
Always works, babes. :pierre:

Clearly :colonhash:
Yeah it is, annoying too when your eyebrows are quite dark anyway as the gaps stand out more :lol:

Exactly! But, id rather have gappy eyebrows, than this :lol:

eyebrows.png
Original post by nivvy21
Exactly! But, id rather have gappy eyebrows, than this :lol:

eyebrows.png

:eek: Yeah that's why I think it's best to stick just to powder, it won't make your eyebrows look like...that :lol:
:eek: Yeah that's why I think it's best to stick just to powder, it won't make your eyebrows look like...that :lol:

Haha, agreed! I don't even know why people think that, that can look attractive? Like how, in what way?! asdfghjk :tongue:

Latest