The Student Room Group

Best advice to get laid - for men

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by kr2rgg
Go to the gym and work out.
You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
Go to a club, you will get so much attention.
Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

Bitches love a man.

Other wise known "how to be a superficial" if a girl likes a guy purley for his muscles then she isn't a keeper and if a guy thinks getting muscles will get him girls, although might be true in one sense as i said before those girls arn't going to be keepers
Original post by luckylaurax
This has just reaffirmed my thoughts that guys with "ripped" bodies are narcissistic and vain as you called girls by their "banging" bodies. If girls call guys "fit" etc. it shows that they are very shallow and so therefore they attract guys that are alike. When I am put on the spotlight, my thoughts are the same. I have dated guys before who are either very skinny and some who are overweight, it doesn't matter to me because if they have a brilliant personality, it is very attractive to me. Being kind and generous are the best personality traits to have so if they are very chivalrous and honest, I tend to be attracted to them more. On the other hand, guys calling girls "banging" and "fit", are instantly odious to me and I avoid them like the plague. These tend to be the guys with the "ripped" bodies, but like I said before, this is a generalisation.

All I can say is: TWISTER.

You twisted your words as to convey that you prefer personality, women like that do not exist. The men you dated probably had handsome faces.

Face > height >= body.
Original post by Venomilys
All I can say is: TWISTER.

You twisted your words as to convey that you prefer personality, women like that do not exist. The men you dated probably had handsome faces.

Face > height >= body.

Untrue, if they didn't exist, why do some girls date guys who have medical conditions causing facial disfigurements or who have been subjected to acid attacks? Also, why has height been considered in your equation? I'm only 5 foot so I don't tend to judge guys on their height, I have dated a guy who was at least 6 foot 5 and I've dating a guy under 5 foot. Not all girls are so shallow.
Reply 123
Original post by andrew2209
Have to say I'm quiet and fairly reserved. Being bold and confident isn't a natural thing for me, as I feel like I get judged easily. It's currently a work-in-progress.

That is the reason. If you were confident you would have no problem getting girls, given that you are decent looking, you don't have to be handsome.
Reply 124
Original post by luckylaurax
Untrue, if they didn't exist, why do some girls date guys who have medical conditions causing facial disfigurements or who have been subjected to acid attacks? Also, why has height been considered in your equation? I'm only 5 foot so I don't tend to judge guys on their height, I have dated a guy who was at least 6 foot 5 and I've dating a guy under 5 foot. Not all girls are so shallow.

Majority of girls are shallow.
Everyone is vain these days. You see everyone shopping for clothes, both guys and girls. They care about the way they look, their hair, their face, etc.
Ripped guys are as vain as any other guy. The media is strong which is why a lot of men and women have self-esteem issues. Working out is a method of overcoming this.
Original post by kr2rgg
You will get women, not girls who like pretty boys that look like Justin Beiber who couldn't even protect themselves.

Get muscles, get lean, get fit, get hench. Women love these stuff and trust me, your confidence would increase so much.
Go to a mall you will get them eyes gazing at you. Might not have a 10/10 face but still, you will have a 10/10 body. They will be DTF.

Bitches love a man.

small print: this will take on average 3-4 years of hard work and discipline

but that said, when you're hench and ripped you get away with anything - everyone go go go!
Original post by kr2rgg
Majority of girls are shallow.
Everyone is vain these days. You see everyone shopping for clothes, both guys and girls. They care about the way they look, their hair, their face, etc.
Ripped guys are as vain as any other guy. The media is strong which is why a lot of men and women have self-esteem issues. Working out is a method of overcoming this.

Yes, but not everyone is like that, I would rather not have someone who was vain who cared more about their appearances than other people
Reply 127
Original post by rachiriot
I know loads of girls who don't go for that! I don't either to be honest! I don't like it if guys are underweight/overweight to the point of unhealthiness and I do go for slimmer guys, not really been a fan of big muscles or anything! I don't find six packs attractive! Guys in polo shirts are another thing that would completely turn me off which a lot of guys seem to thing girls find attractive.

Fit but on the slimmer side of it, rocker kinda guy. Yup.

Hmm..whats wrong with a polo shirt? :s-smilie:
But what if you are skinny and are attempting to gain weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
Be indifferent and treat them mildly like a dick. Girls for the most part are messed up mentally and hormonally driven, they respond to the most bizarre stuff.
Reply 130
This reminds me of....
[video="youtube;FomroPMOKvg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FomroPMOKvg[/video]
what a load of *******s, I can get laid pretty easy and I have never been to a gym, just talk to women.
Original post by Cashmee
Hmm..whats wrong with a polo shirt? :s-smilie:

It makes you look kinda gay.
steroids it is, then! I'll put away the penis enlarger pump this time
Original post by Monkey.Man
steroids it is, then! I'll put away the penis enlarger pump this time

Can I borrow the pump :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kr2rgg

Bitches love a man.

You sound like some one I know. He always posts selfies of himself flexing with captions such 'why do I have do keep changing my dp for likes!!???' and "when girls cant admit they fancy you.." and "you don't hate me, you hate the fact you'll never be as hench as me"

So, so, so, so, so NOT attractive.
Cockiness is such a turn off.

Oh and one for the feminists, "real" women do not just exist in gyms.
Just be like this guy:

[video="youtube;0f_ec37PXNQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0f_ec37PXNQ[/video]
Reply 137
Original post by theycallmecurly
You sound like some one I know. He always posts selfies of himself flexing with captions such 'why do I have do keep changing my dp for likes!!???' and "when girls cant admit they fancy you.." and "you don't hate me, you hate the fact you'll never be as hench as me"

So, so, so, so, so NOT attractive.
Cockiness is such a turn off.

Oh and one for the feminists, "real" women do not just exist in gyms.

Is this not the same as a "pretty boy" always taking selfies and uploading them on facebook?
At least the guy flexing is showing hardwork and dedication.
Reply 138
Original post by kr2rgg

Bitches love a man.

Only really works in parts of the world where men expose alot of flesh (i.e. tropical nations where it is completely normal for men to be shirtless and without clothing covering their legs).

Won't really work in a cold northern European country where people tend to wear many layers.
Original post by kr2rgg
Is this not the same as a "pretty boy" always taking selfies and uploading them on facebook?
At least the guy flexing is showing hardwork and dedication.

perhaps, but it still puts off most of the female population when a guy is that desperate to show off. both as bad as each other I think.:cool:

Quick Reply

Latest