Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Applying for edge hill 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Christie.Amber
I have already applied for mine. I got an email through sending me details of how and where to apply as well as my log in details

What accommodation did you apply for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
About the 4th of jan !
Reply 102
I e-mailed accommodation letting them know I firmed back in December and they sent me my username and password. So my top 5 have been sorted out!
Anyone else who firmed a while back with no e-mail/letter about accommodation may want to give them an e-mail.
Reply 103
Who do you email?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 104
Original post by itskshhx
Who do you email?

[email protected]
Reply 105
[QUOTE="Rachel_1;46186988"]
Original post by itskshhx
Who do you email?

[email protected]

Thank you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 106
Original post by TNA123
I e-mailed accommodation letting them know I firmed back in December and they sent me my username and password. So my top 5 have been sorted out!
Anyone else who firmed a while back with no e-mail/letter about accommodation may want to give them an e-mail.

Where did you put as your first choice? I put Forest Court Ensuite :smile:
Reply 107
Original post by Kazzy104
Where did you put as your first choice? I put Forest Court Ensuite :smile:

Graduates Court :smile: Forest Court Ensuite was my 3rd place. I'd be happy with any of the places I put down. You never know, may both end up in Forest Court!
Reply 108
I got an offer from Edge Hill this week for Marketing and advertising :biggrin: Anyone else doing marketing?
Reply 109
Original post by TNA123
Graduates Court :smile: Forest Court Ensuite was my 3rd place. I'd be happy with any of the places I put down. You never know, may both end up in Forest Court!

Graduates Court was my third choice haha! What course do you want to do? :smile:
Reply 110
Graduates Court was my third choice haha! What course do you want to do? :smile:

Oh wow! That's hilarious, we really could end up in the same halls! I'm doing Early Years Education with QTS (becoming an early years teacher), what about you?
Reply 111
Original post by Rebeccalh
I got an offer from Edge Hill this week for Marketing and advertising :biggrin: Anyone else doing marketing?

Im doing Marketing with Advertising, you are literally the only other person who ive seen say they are doing it :smile:
Reply 112
Original post by TNA123
Oh wow! That's hilarious, we really could end up in the same halls! I'm doing Early Years Education with QTS (becoming an early years teacher), what about you?

Psychology but I can't find a single other person doing it!
Reply 113
Psychology but I can't find a single other person doing it!

At least you know you'll be the best in the class :wink: I'm sure you'll find people soon, maybe you could start a Psychology 2014 thread and see if anyone appears on it?
Reply 114
booked a place for the Web Development open day 15th march, hope its as good as it looks :smile:
Reply 115
Original post by TNA123
At least you know you'll be the best in the class :wink: I'm sure you'll find people soon, maybe you could start a Psychology 2014 thread and see if anyone appears on it?

Hahaha that's a good way to look at it! I think I'll just wait until the applicant day and see if anyone is there :smile: Do you know what date you would be starting? Mine's 1st Sept but one of my friend's who's applied for a different course at EHU wouldn't start until late September :s-smilie:
Original post by LSimcock
Is anyone doing mental health nursing and know when the applicant day is please? :smile: x

Im doing mental health nursing, I had my interview two days ago and waiting to hear back! Nervous tho :P have you been to an interview? x
Reply 117
Hahaha that's a good way to look at it! I think I'll just wait until the applicant day and see if anyone is there :smile: Do you know what date you would be starting? Mine's 1st Sept but one of my friend's who's applied for a different course at EHU wouldn't start until late September :s-smilie:

On UCAS it said 1st September, but when I got my information booklet it said the start date was 22nd September which was nice to know otherwise I'd miss my brother's 21st. UCAS often gives odd dates.
You'll wonder where everyone had been hiding when you meet them at the applicant day!
Reply 118
Anyone else got an offer for Early Years Education? :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 119
Original post by HCallen24
Im doing Marketing with Advertising, you are literally the only other person who ive seen say they are doing it :smile:

Ahh same! I cant find anyone doing this course! Is Edge hill your first choice? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending