Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3400
Original post by HJaved1195
Welcome to the TSR :smile:Always nice to have new people:biggrin:

I had my interview 16th January and it all went quite well if I'm honest just have to wait and see what they thought about me though.:smile:

Make sure you're early for the preliminary tasks. Make sure you smile, look confident, walk confident and talk confident. If you have interviewers like the two lovely ladies I had you should be alright. You are allowed to take a moment to gather your thoughts before answering and always keep focused on the question saves you waffling or completely going of the subject.

Good luck and let us know how you get on:smile:

Aww thank you i'm awful at first impressions :/ But I'l defo let you all know how it went, hopefully not too bad lol
with regard to the questionnaire, is it academic or ethical? p.s did you have to upload anything on myapplication before the interview?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Mine was on 17th December, still waiting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by great life

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same as me then :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by great life

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been stalking this thread (as well as Track and my portal) quite obsessively and to be honest, I haven't seen an awful lot of people from the last week of December interviews hearing back. Like, some people have, but it seems like (on here anyway) more people haven't. I don't know, maybe I'm just trying to convince myself too, but don't give up hope - they have to let some of us in :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
still have not got interview for a100, stats UKCATSEN 725 band 2, GCSEs: 10A* + 1A + A FSMQ, AS AAAAA...is my ukcat too low as most have 740+?
To everyone waiting to hear back post-interview, I'd prefer to be in your position....
Applied back in October, and still haven't heard a thing....
Reply 3406
Start of another week frantically checking and refreshing my portal for a decision from Kings:daydreaming:
Original post by ocelot92
still have not got interview for a100, stats UKCATSEN 725 band 2, GCSEs: 10A* + 1A + A FSMQ, AS AAAAA...is my ukcat too low as most have 740+?

I don't think the cut-off is 740 as I know people with a lower score than that who had interviews. Just hang in there! Last year the cut-off was 695 so I doubt it would have gone up by that much.
Reply 3408
Original post by NightStarz
I don't think the cut-off is 740 as I know people with a lower score than that who had interviews. Just hang in there! Last year the cut-off was 695 so I doubt it would have gone up by that much.

What is the lowest score u have heard of, if u dont mind?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3409
Just had my interview, not too sure how it went. They were quite disinterested. Probably didn't go so well. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey! Good luck to your son, I am also waiting since December 10th, coming on 2 months now :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by KerryMan
Just had my interview, not too sure how it went. They were quite disinterested. Probably didn't go so well. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

same...they seemed quite disinterested, also in the questions they asked me. they took loads of notes tho, at some point i thought they were writing a book rather than interviewing

i thought it was ok when i went out but now i have many many doubts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3412
Hi guys,

I'm new to TSR
I had my interview on the Thursday 16th Jan at 10.40 ish. Not heard back yet, don't really know what to make of my interview,
the interviewers seemed really nice but didnt really get to fully say what I wanted to.
But anyway, I really hope those of you who haven't heard back from december hear because i've only been waiting around
3 weeks and i'm already thinking the worst.
Original post by nnnNUR
Hi guys,

I'm new to TSR
I had my interview on the Thursday 16th Jan at 10.40 ish. Not heard back yet, don't really know what to make of my interview,
the interviewers seemed really nice but didnt really get to fully say what I wanted to.
But anyway, I really hope those of you who haven't heard back from december hear because i've only been waiting around
3 weeks and i'm already thinking the worst.

I had my interview the same day, which person were you :smile:?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3414
I was the girl in the black dress, suede blazer and red shoes, pretty much looked like I was day-dreaming half the time.
Original post by nnnNUR
I was the girl in the black dress, suede blazer and red shoes, pretty much looked like I was day-dreaming half the time.

I think I remember which one you were, I was the boy, grey suit and the iPad and the massive spot on my face

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3416
Original post by callummj6747
I think I remember which one you were, I was the boy, grey suit and the iPad and the massive spot on my face

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you a reapllicant or graduate?
Reply 3417
Original post by callummj6747

Ohhhh! Yes! I clearly remembered someone with an iPad. Don't remember the spot though! LOL! aha :smile:
Original post by 0612
Are you a reapllicant or graduate?

Reapplicant, got my offer 6 days post interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Dr. Aco Malfoy
Me! :smile: from the 16th December so I know how your son must feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was on the 16th December too! So nerve wracking, especially as my friend got an offer recently when her interview was after mine :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest