The Student Room Group

Occupational Therapy 2014

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone have an interview for UEA for OT? or has anyone had one and can tell me a bit about it? PLEASE!!
Reply 61
Hi all,
I have applied for occupational therapy at York St John, Sheffield Hallam, Derby, Northumbria and Salford 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything back from any of them at all, I've had acknowledgements but that's all so I'm getting a bit worried seeing as everyone seems to have had interviews/offers on this forum. Just wondering if anyone is in the same boat as me? Also to those who have received interviews/offers when did you send your application off? I know that I sent mine off quite late so that may be the reason that I still haven't heard anything so was just wondering if people sent theirs off early?
Reply 62
Original post by gcunningham
Does anyone have an interview for UEA for OT? or has anyone had one and can tell me a bit about it? PLEASE!!

i've had my interview, you have a literacy and numeracy test which is really easy and doesn't count towards the offer and then there are 4, 5 minute interviews at individual stations where they ask you things like what is OT, what qualities do they possess etc, hope this helped a bit!
Reply 63
Original post by sarahm92
I've got an interview at UWE in April and just had email today about interview at Cardiff in a couple of weeks time.

For those of you who had interviews already at Cardiff, what was it like?! Seems they don't take long to get back to you after it! I'm nervous!!

I've had my interview at cardiff and got an offer, everyone there is so nice and lovely and its quite relaxed so don't worry about it too much, its actually quite nice :smile:
Reply 64
The waiting is unbearable. I've been checking my email and ucas 10 times a day!
(edited 10 years ago)
Thats great thanks so much! do you know where i would find some practice tests or an idea of the literacy/numeracy questions? bit worried i don't remember any gcse maths!!
Original post by ellielouise
Hey, no my interview was in the afternoon. Im overly checking my emails now haha

Also, has anyone heard back from UWE?

x

Have you had any news yet? x
Reply 67
Got interviews with Canterbury and Northampton in March. Still waiting to hear from derby and brunel.
Original post by Batistuta
Got interviews with Canterbury and Northampton in March. Still waiting to hear from derby and brunel.

Hi, I got an interview through yesterday from Canterbury! Which date in March is yours? :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by gcunningham
Thats great thanks so much! do you know where i would find some practice tests or an idea of the literacy/numeracy questions? bit worried i don't remember any gcse maths!!

i was worried about the exact same thing, but it's even simpler than gcse, but i suppose just type it into google and you'd probably find some things on there?
Original post by CharlotteFB
Have you had any news yet? x

No news, you? x
Reply 71
Has anyone heard from Plymouth? I got rejected! Bugger!
Original post by ellielouise
No news, you? x

I've withdrawn all my other applications now and accepted a place at Cardiff. Hope you hear soon x
Got a conditional offer for Brunel! :biggrin: so happy! Such a relief :smile: has anyone else heard from them? :smile:
Original post by Hannahcas123
Got a conditional offer for Brunel! :biggrin: so happy! Such a relief :smile: has anyone else heard from them? :smile:

I've had an offer from them too! :smile: Congratulations!
Reply 75
Original post by Catherine_H
Hi, I got an interview through yesterday from Canterbury! Which date in March is yours? :smile:

The 6th for Canterbury and the 26th for Northampton
Original post by Batistuta
The 6th for Canterbury and the 26th for Northampton

Mine's the day after on the 7th for Canterbury! Good luck :smile:))
Reply 77
has anyone heard back from UEA after having an interview?
I had an interview for UEA right at the start of January and still haven't heard back, it's my 1st or 2nd choice. I've heard from everywhere else though and I had interviews after it! Has anyon else heard back from UEA? I hope they reply soon I'm going mad waiting
Anyone heard back from Oxford Brookes who's had an interview & how long did it take? It's been 3 weeks and I'm getting really frustrated!

Quick Reply

Latest