King's College London
London

King's College Medicine applicants 2014 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3420
Original post by callummj6747
Reapplicant, got my offer 6 days post interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

WOWW! congrats…. so soon after your interview! must have done something right!
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by nnnNUR
WOWW! congrats…. so soon after your interview! must have done something right!

It did go very very well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3422
offer!! interview was 27th jan
Reply 3423
Original post by clover5

Nicee well done!! WHat time was your interview?? Mine was on the same day!
Did you just get the offer?
Original post by clover5

Did you think that it went really well? and were your interviews super nice to you?
Think anyone who doesn't get an offer within a week will have to wait til the end of the cycle where the remaining offers will be given to the top scoring interviewees. Like-scoring interviewees will probably be decided between using the essay(and maybe ukcat as well)
Reply 3426
Original post by Baa
Nicee well done!! WHat time was your interview?? Mine was on the same day!
Did you just get the offer?

yes just got it, was at 4pm, when was yours?
Reply 3427
Original post by alicia2908
Did you think that it went really well? and were your interviews super nice to you?

It went relatively well, and yes they were interested in what I had to say!
Original post by qwerty_96
Think anyone who doesn't get an offer within a week will have to wait til the end of the cycle where the remaining offers will be given to the top scoring interviewees. Like-scoring interviewees will probably be decided between using the essay(and maybe ukcat as well)

Yeah in the prospectus it says all components of application will be taken jnto consideration not just interviews. Could take until early May :frown:
Original post by aspiringmedic1
Yeah in the prospectus it says all components of application will be taken jnto consideration not just interviews. Could take until early May :frown:

That sucks :frown: I was thinking more end of march :/
Reply 3430
Original post by clover5
yes just got it, was at 4pm, when was yours?

At 2 :P
Reply 3431
Original post by Baa
At 2 :P

fingers crossed you'll hear soon!
Reply 3432
Really pleased for people getting offers:smile: Then I jump on myapplication and get a sinking feeling when I see the same "acceptance of interview message" :frown:

The relentless checking of emails and logging onto myapplication is becoming a whole depressing ordeal. I don't think kings realise the impact their selection process is having on people. I just want to know either way now so I know where I stand and concentrate on other things in my life:frown:
Reply 3433
Original post by 0612
Really pleased for people getting offers:smile: Then I jump on myapplication and get a sinking feeling when I see the same "acceptance of interview message" :frown:

The relentless checking of emails and logging onto myapplication is becoming a whole depressing ordeal. I don't think kings realise the impact their selection process is having on people. I just want to know either way now so I know where I stand and concentrate on other things in my life:frown:

Have you sent them a message?..
Reply 3434
Had my interview on the 23rd of January and just received an offer!! IB predicted 41 and UKCAT 750 :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3435
Original post by rascal23
Had my interview on the 23rd of January and just received an offer!! IB predicted 41 and UKCAT 750 :smile:

Congratulations mate :smile: really pleased for you :smile:

Are you international?
Reply 3436
Original post by Rosine
Have you sent them a message?..

I did, they just sent a generic reply saying they are still considering my application and offers will be handed out till end of march blah blah blah...
Original post by qwerty_96

Nope, that's not true I waited 11 days before my offer, it varies massively!
Reply 3438
Original post by 0612
Congratulations mate :smile: really pleased for you :smile:

Are you international?

aw thank you so much!! no no, i applied as a home/local student :smile:
Original post by 0612

Same, it's really distracting. Every time my phone's email sound goes off I literally drop everything to check it. It's got to the point where my teachers are letting me check my phone in class because I'm that stressed out about it :frown:

Well done to everyone with offers though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest