The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adam657
I can't really tell. I left feeling good, but there was one station where I ran out of time and another 2 I didn't feel went well, but the other 5 I think went well. Still there's no way of knowing!

Sound very similar to me! Totally bombed one station, and a another 2 I'm not very pleased with! Let's hope we did enough :smile:
Reply 2201
Original post by Adam657
31st of March, it's the deadline for when the unis must make a decision I believe, or if not it's at least when Leicester said that we'd hear about our interviews from. After my groups on the 28th Jan the lady said "you may hear in the next couple of weeks, or if not you'll hear by the end of March".

Thank-you
Reply 2202
Oh I must apologise. It's the 8th May by which universities MUST have answered you, but what I heard on my interview from Leicester (that we'd hear by at least March 31st) still stands.
Reply 2203
Original post by Adam657
Oh I must apologise. It's the 8th May by which universities MUST have answered you, but what I heard on my interview from Leicester (that we'd hear by at least March 31st) still stands.

Phew; I was working on May. Confusion over...
Reply 2204
Come on leicester. Cheer up my week of night shifts and no sleep by getting some offers out this week.. Last year some January interviews heard 10 days after..
Reply 2205
Dear leicester admissions team,

Would you be so kind and consider sending offers to those that had interviews on December 17th. It has been over four weeks:wink:

:smile: x
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2206
Original post by 0612
Dear leicester admissions team,

Would you be so kind and consider sending offers to those that had interviews on December 17th. It has been over four weeks:wink:

:smile: x

I thought that there were people from December who had been given offers? I'm not sure about that date in particular, but I know there is at least one person in this thread (3 or 4 pages back) who had their interview on Dec 11 and has been given an offer.
Reply 2207
Original post by Adam657
I thought that there were people from December who had been given offers? I'm not sure about that date in particular, but I know there is at least one person in this thread (3 or 4 pages back) who had their interview on Dec 11 and has been given an offer.

Yes I know. I have been stalking this thread and no one to my knowledge has had an offer for December 17th.
I only had my interview last week and I'm feeling anxious already! I can imagine how you've all been feeling since December! :frown:
Has anyone been given an interview for the 18th and 19th of February ad has anyone actually been rejected yet?
Original post by Kat91625
Has anyone been given an interview for the 18th and 19th of February ad has anyone actually been rejected yet?

There have been some invites ages ago but nothing recently. No one has been rejected so far, I think!
Reply 2211
Original post by Kat91625

yah! i've got an interview on the 19th :smile: I found out about a month ago for it
Does anyone know when the last interview dates are? I'm still waiting for a response from Leicester to my application let alone an interview.
Reply 2213
Home / EU or international?
Reply 2214
Has any international got invited for interview for Leicester interview 18th and 19th Feb?
Anybody still not heard anything at all? Fingers are crossed for an interview :~(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Home
Original post by Scholes04
Anybody still not heard anything at all? Fingers are crossed for an interview :~(

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope.. :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Scholes04

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still nothing :/
Reply 2219
Does anybody know or has rang the university to find out if there are anymore interview invites to be given out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply