The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Padwas
sure he doesn't :rolleyes:

3 new members in 2 days mention it and now the rest of you all have a inside conspiracy

That's what you think :colone:

Who mentioned what :colone: Ornlu isn't even Pakistani so he doesn't count :gasp:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7281
Original post by majmuh24
That's what you think :colone:

Who mentioned what :colone: Ornlu isn't even Pakistani so he doesn't count :gasp:

Posted from TSR Mobile

wtf is going on you had no idea 10mins ago about the cute crap and now you seem to know it all ???

what are you not telling me ?
Reply 7282
Eww, it's all about the keema, you're really missing out :tongue:

Is is though? In this messed up world we live in, how can you be sure of anything, least of all that halal is halal. What if it was haraam in disguise :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't miss what I've never had (well there are exceptions to this rule, but you get what I mean) :tongue:

Consult Al-Kitaab and Hadith - I'm sure there was a pretty authentic one by Muslim which mentioned the coming of Ornlu the Halaal :beard:
Original post by Padwas
wtf is going on you had no idea 10mins ago about the cute crap and now you seem to know it all ???

what are you not telling me ?

I don't know anything, except that you're cute :confused:

I'm not telling you so much that I don't even know what I'm not telling you :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7284
Original post by de_monies
Do both? :biggrin:

At least this is somewhat more cheerful :smile:

Yeah she's really, really nice!

BTW, Noor, if you can actually see this:

Starting here:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=46194533&postcount=7196

Be nice if you could reply!

Hello! I am safe, thank you for your concern, I am staying with my boyfriend :smile:
Reply 7285
I don't know anything, except that you're cute :confused:

I'm not telling you so much that I don't even know what I'm not telling you :colone:

Posted from TSR Mobile

best to start talking then
Original post by Padwas
best to start talking then

Maybe later, I've got to go to sleep,

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7287
Original post by Noor90
Hello! I am safe, thank you for your concern, I am staying with my boyfriend :smile:

omhogktjopjnreijbnn

me and de_monies have been contacting the police and you dont say anything
Reply 7288
Original post by Padwas
omhogktjopjnreijbnn

me and de_monies have been contacting the police and you dont say anything

Oh damn! I am sorry, I haven't really had the time to log in. But I am safe and there is no need for that, I am with my BF :smile:
Reply 7289
Maybe later, I've got to go to sleep,

Posted from TSR Mobile

i can wait …..
Reply 7290
Original post by Noor90
Oh damn! I am sorry, I haven't really had the time to log in. But I am safe and there is no need for that, I am with my BF :smile:

bit too late a police investigation was launched and multiple threads made

you must update us in what happened i thought you were being abused in a forced marriage :frown:
glad to see your safe
Reply 7291
Original post by Padwas
i can wait …..

Have you worked out who the puppet master running this joint is yet? :colone:
Reply 7292
Original post by Padwas
bit too late a police investigation was launched and multiple threads made

you must update us in what happened i thought you were being abused in a forced marriage :frown:
glad to see your safe

I will answer any questions you have but I doubt I will be able to log into TSR too often, at least for the next little bit. I still have problems with parents I need to take care of. But I am safe and there's no need for an investigation, I am with my BF. I called the Imam at my local Mosque and he talked sense into my parents.
Reply 7293
Original post by Ornlu
Have you worked out who the puppet master running this joint is yet? :colone:

well it was always robbie but i dlet with him
jenna had issues
safa disappeared
de_monies was distracted too bust contacting police about noor
chocolatesuce lacks the people skills to organise such event
you are not well known enough to spread the message fast enough
Reply 7294
Original post by Noor90
I will answer any questions you have but I doubt I will be able to log into TSR too often, at least for the next little bit. I still have problems with parents I need to take care of. But I am safe and there's no need for an investigation, I am with my BF. I called the Imam at my local Mosque and he talked sense into my parents.

1- what happened since your last log in

the canadian authorities were contacted as were the pakistan high commission de_monies really tried to help
Reply 7295
Original post by Padwas
well it was always robbie but i dlet with him
jenna had issues
safa disappeared
de_monies was distracted too bust contacting police about noor
chocolatesuce lacks the people skills to organise such event
you are not well known enough to spread the message fast enough

Have you not noticed yet? This thing is bigger than you realised or even fathomed. This network is nothing; it's just the beginning.
Reply 7296
Original post by Padwas
1- what happened since your last log in

the canadian authorities were contacted as were the pakistan high commission de_monies really tried to help

Wow, I am touched. I'll type up a full reply of what happened in a bit, but may want to call of that investigation. I have no intention of filing anything against my parents and they are pretty embarassed about the whole thing.
Reply 7297
Original post by Ornlu
Have you not noticed yet? This thing is bigger than you realised or even fathomed. This network is nothing; it's just the beginning.

bull no way would anyone except robbie go to such lengths to mess up my mind
Reply 7298
Original post by Noor90
Wow, I am touched. I'll type up a full reply of what happened in a bit, but may want to call of that investigation. I have no intention of filing anything against my parents and they are pretty embarassed about the whole thing.

hurry up and tell what happened ?????????????????????????????
Reply 7299
Original post by Padwas
bull no way would anyone except robbie go to such lengths to mess up my mind

I see - because you're so sure Robbie had nothing to do with it? And he's the only one that you know about that would go that far...

Latest