The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7300
Original post by Ornlu
I see - because you're so sure Robbie had nothing to do with it? And he's the only one that you know about that would go that far...

i know robbie doesn't cookies are helpful

well why would someone i dont know go to such lengths ?????
Reply 7301
Original post by Padwas
hurry up and tell what happened ?????????????????????????????

Lol okay here's a cliffs:

- Told parents about conversion/apostasy.

- Parents flipped.

- Next thing I know, I'm told that we're going back to Pakistan and I'm getting married.

- I tell them no, I'm going to leave.

- Mom says dad will have a heart attack and she'll drink poison if I leave/tell anyone.

- I believe her (she didn't even say this when I told her about BF), I thought she was serious.

- Eventually, my sister contacts aunt and grandma and tells them what is happening (they are on other side of country visiting relatives and have no idea).

- Aunt calls my boyfriend, who also has no idea.

- Boyfriend comes over and argument ensues. Says he is taking me with him or else he will call police. I was hesitant because of parents' threat but he says they're lying and calls their bluff.

- I go with BF and stay with him.

- I call them Imam at Mosque and tell him what was happening.

- Imam calls my parents and I for meeting.

- Explains to them that what they are doing is against Islam and more shameful than me apostatizing.

- Parents are embarassed and agree to leave me alone.

I want to point out that there was no "abuse' or hitting or anything like that, just emotional blackmail really. And now my parents have apologized and I am with my BF and have no intention of filing anything against them or getting involved with the police.
Reply 7302
Original post by Noor90
Lol okay here's a cliffs:

- Told parents about conversion/apostasy.

- Parents flipped.

- Next thing I know, I'm told that we're going back to Pakistan and I'm getting married.

- I tell them no, I'm going to leave.

- Mom says dad will have a heart attack and she'll drink poison if I leave/tell anyone.

- I believe her (she didn't even say this when I told her about BF), I thought she was serious.

- Eventually, my sister contacts aunt and grandma and tells them what is happening (they are on other side of country visiting relatives and have no idea).

- Aunt calls my boyfriend, who also has no idea.

- Boyfriend comes over and argument ensues. Says he is taking me with him or else he will call police. I was hesitant because of parents' threat but he says they're lying and calls their bluff.

- I go with BF and stay with him.

- I call them Imam at Mosque and tell him what was happening.

- Imam calls my parents and I for meeting.

- Explains to them that what they are doing is against Islam and more shameful than me apostatizing.

- Parents are embarassed and agree to leave me alone.

I want to point out that there was no "abuse' or hitting or anything like that, just emotional blackmail really. And now my parents have apologized and I am with my BF and have no intention of filing anything against them or getting involved with the police.

wow you must love the guy there is only 1 girl in the entire world i would do that for
Reply 7303
Original post by Padwas
i know robbie doesn't cookies are helpful

well why would someone i dont know go to such lengths ?????

As I said before, things are bigger than you realise...
Reply 7304
Original post by Ornlu
As I said before, things are bigger than you realised...

stop with the riddles tell me who is starting this crap again
Reply 7305
Original post by Padwas
stop with the riddles tell me who is starting this crap again

The answer is hiding in plain sight - look and ye shall find.
Reply 7306
Original post by Ornlu
The answer is hiding in plain sight - look and ye shall find.

my eyes are closed enlighten me :smile:
Reply 7307
Original post by Padwas
my eyes are closed enlighten me :smile:

Well I was orginally under orders not to tell you - they said you had to fit the pieces of the puzzle and work it out for yourself, so I guess I'll have to do that
Reply 7308
Original post by Ornlu
Well I was orginally under orders not to tell you - they said you had to fit the pieces of the puzzle and work it out for yourself, so I guess I'll have to do that

just tell me was it someone from the original cute thread or not ?
Reply 7309
Original post by Padwas
just tell me was it someone from the original cute thread or not ?

I'm not sure - this was passed on to me (I assume in a chain), that's why I mentioned there being a network :s-smilie:

Edit: I could say who told me and who (I think) told them, but I can't get to the original person without going up this chain and trying to work it out... but where's the fun in telling you even this? :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7310
Original post by Ornlu
I'm not sure - this was passed on to me (I assume in a chain), that's why I mentioned there being a network :s-smilie:

hmm nah your just joking around lol all the original players are done you minions just keep it up

in seriousness stop with cute crap
Reply 7311
Original post by Padwas
hmm nah your just joking around lol all the original players are done you minions just keep it up

in seriousness stop with cute crap

Read edit...
Reply 7312
Original post by Ornlu
Read edit...

total bull nobody except the original players would go this far
Reply 7313
Original post by Padwas
total bull nobody except the original players would go this far

That's why I said it could still be one of them, the original source.

Look, I'll be honest, Maj told me and I thought Robbie told Maj, but apparently (according to you) this isn't so, so that's where I get confused :dontknow:

You'll have to ask Maj then :confused:
Reply 7314
Original post by Ornlu
That's why I said it could still be one of them, the original source.

Look, I'll be honest, Maj told me and I thought Robbie told Maj, but apparently (according to you) this isn't so, so that's where I get confused :dontknow:

You'll have to ask Maj then :confused:

maj was told accidentally by a new member all i want to know is how the new members know
Reply 7315
Original post by Padwas
maj was told accidentally by a new member all i want to know is how the new members know

Some people might have seen the thread but not commented? Indeed, this thing is bigger than you realised...
Reply 7316
Original post by Ornlu
Some people might have seen the thread but not commented? Indeed, this thing is bigger than you realised...

but it was made end of november and i hid it end of december so how does a new member know ?
Reply 7317
Original post by Padwas
but it was made end of november and i hid it end of december so how does a new member know ?

Either old member-new account or someone that's trawled the forum but never signed up? All other options exausted, Robbie or one of the other lads or ladies have pm'ed this new member just to prod you with this little stick :beard:
Reply 7318
Original post by Ornlu
Either old member-new account or someone that's trawled the forum but never signed up? All other options exausted, Robbie or one of the other lads or ladies have pm'ed this new member just to prod you with this little stick :beard:

unlikely why remember that thread thought it wasn't that memorable to those outside

nah robbie and the new kid both got cards for offensiveness to each other
Reply 7319
Original post by Padwas

1. Clear your inbox pls x
2. What's up? Why's this 'cute' stuff coming back to haunt you?

Latest

Trending

Trending