The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7340
Original post by Padwas
hmm there is a conspiracy but not you . i may need to talk to cookie

If I can guess correctly, Cookie isn't actually their name - their DP is a cookie, no?
Reply 7341
Original post by Padwas
):
aaaa that explains it your indian …………..i refused roti for safety but if you want the possibility of poisoning feel free

Remember what I said? I don't call myself Indian, I call myself neutral, since I'm Punjabi :tongue:
Reply 7342
Original post by Ornlu
If I can guess correctly, Cookie isn't actually their name - their DP is a cookie, no?

1- i will not let you get involved i got rid of robbie and have no intention of sartign another tsr flame war
Reply 7343
Original post by Ornlu
Remember what I said? I don't call myself Indian, I call myself neutral, since I'm Punjabi :tongue:

sure :rolleyes:
Reply 7344
Original post by Padwas
1- i will not let you get involved i got rid of robbie and have no intention of sartign another tsr flame war

Don't worry, I don't intend to start a flame war :confused: If my initial assumption is correct, then I already know who Cookie is; this does not mean that I intend to talk to Cookie, rather I'm just being nosey...
Reply 7345
Original post by Ornlu
Should have seen it coming when he refused to have roti served to us all at the diplomatic conference, and told us to bring packed-lunches instead :colonhash:

Uh..I'm not getting involved in the politics on here :rolleyes:

But he was kinda right in a way. It was just a 'conference' so you should have brought your own food. Then if we made amends then we possibly could hav provided food :smile:
Reply 7346
Original post by IqraHaq
Uh..I'm not getting involved in the politics on here :rolleyes:

But he was kinda right in a way. It was just a 'conference' so you should have brought your own food. Then if we made amends then we possibly could hav provided food :smile:

But if we all truly intend to make progress and have good-will, then why not dive right on in rather than just faff about with all the unnecessary tiffin boxes of daal and rotiaan and say that we wish to improve relations in the future, when we can make peace right away and eat together?
Reply 7347
Original post by Ornlu
Don't worry, I don't intend to start a flame war :confused: If my initial assumption is correct, then I already know who Cookie is; this does not mean that I intend to talk to Cookie, rather I'm just being nosey...

cookie and robbie are partners ( bf gf ) so no way forward there
Reply 7348
Original post by Ornlu
But if we all truly intend to make progress and have good-will, then why not dive right on in rather than just faff about with all the unnecessary tiffin boxes of daal and rotiaan and say that we wish to improve relations in the future, when we can make peace right away and eat together?

and someone dies of food poisoning and a war starts :eek:
Reply 7349
Original post by Padwas

Indians and Pakistanis regularly pop shots accross the border at each other anyways without another war kicking off - I'm sure they won't declare war for a tummy ache :rolleyes:
Reply 7350
Original post by Ornlu

Original post by Padwas

Exactly that!!
Reply 7351
Original post by IqraHaq
Exactly that!!

Read my response :tongue:
Reply 7352
Original post by Ornlu
Read my response :tongue:

I did once I realised you had already post something :lol: but really cba arguing over food..

Im feeling so mellowed out right now. Got some really nice songs in my head that remind me of someone...
Reply 7353
Original post by IqraHaq
I did once I realised you had already post something :lol: but really cba arguing over food..

Im feeling so mellowed out right now. Got some really nice songs in my head that remind me of someone...

It's okay, when I listen to songs, I sometimes think of you too :daydreaming:
Reply 7354
Original post by Ornlu
It's okay, when I listen to songs, I sometimes think of you too :daydreaming:

yeah try listening to stfuandstoptrolling :smile:
Reply 7355
Original post by Padwas
yeah try listening to stfuandstoptrolling :smile:

Does it sound like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

:confused:
Reply 7356