The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Enjoy Life
Still haven't heard anything...(A100 applicant)

Neither, does anyone know if they are still giving out interviews?!:s-smilie:
Interview!!!
17th 3:50 group D

Got an email this morning!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2082
Original post by XingBairong
Interview!!!

Ahh Awesome!! :biggrin:
Reply 2083
Original post by XingBairong
Interview!!!

Hey, are you an international student by fee status?
Original post by Willois
Hey, are you an international student by fee status?

I'm not
Reply 2085
This wait was absolutely unbearable (I was on the edge of insanity) but I'm speechless and ecstatic at the moment.

INTERVIEW AT BARTS FEB 25TH!!!!!! :biggrin:

Good luck to the rest of you still waiting, stay positive guys :smile:
Original post by PG593
This wait was absolutely unbearable (I was on the edge of insanity) but I'm speechless and ecstatic at the moment.

PG!!! THIS MADE ME SMILE!! I know how long you've waited, especially since it's one of your top choices!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! (okay going to save this one for when you get an offer in March!!)
Reply 2087
Original post by PG593

Hey! me tooo!! :biggrin: @4:15 what time is yours?
Reply 2088
Interview at Barts on the 24th at 10:55 (Group C)! :smile: .. delighted. :biggrin:
Reply 2089
Interview on the 25th :biggrin:
Reply 2090
Original post by Cephalosporin
PG!!! THIS MADE ME SMILE!! I know how long you've waited, especially since it's one of your top choices!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! (okay going to save this one for when you get an offer in March!!)

Cepha, cheers mate! I really hope you hear from Kings soon and Barts if you've not already. Haha, Glasgow is so close now...btw another video of mine for my crew later on this week, hope you like it :wink:

Original post by SAS18
Hey! me tooo!! :biggrin: @4:15 what time is yours?

10:55 Group D, congrats hun :biggrin:
(edited 10 years ago)
Just got my interview invite through for the 25th :smile:

Group D at 3
Reply 2092
Finally the wait is over, so happy as this is my top choice! Interview on 24th February at 3:50 PM in GROUP A
Original post by PG593

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Well done Petros!!!!!! I am super super super happy for you!!! Good luck for your interview, hopefully you'll get an offer because I know how badly you want to go Barts. So happy for you- quite proud of you tbh lol :') :hugs:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by JTSF
If you came over and spoke to me, I was the guy who was into medical research.

I may have done. There were a lot of candidates that morning :p:

I did talk about research to some people, and anyone asking about intercalated degrees :K:
Reply 2095
Original post by Tee Logan x
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Well done Petros!!!!!! I am super super super happy for you!!! Good luck for your interview, hopefully you'll get an offer because I know how bad you want to go Barts. So happy for you- quite proud of you tbh lol :') :hugs:

Thanks so much hun, hopefully it's bright skies from here on out and I'm going to give this interview 4000% :tongue: Hope you liked the vid :biggrin:
Original post by PG593
Thanks so much hun, hopefully it's bright skies from here on out and I'm going to give this interview 4000% :tongue: Hope you liked the vid :biggrin:

Tis absolutely fine! :biggrin: yeah you better :tongue: i loved it man- you never seem to disappoint- it was so soothing to listen to! If we both get into Barts, i'll make sure you play a song for me live okay?? :tongue:
Reply 2097
Has anyone still not received an interview for a100
Medicine?
Reply 2098
Original post by Pravthechav28
Medicine?

me! haven't hear whatsoever :K:
Reply 2099
Original post by Pravthechav28
Medicine?

Me :frown: 723.5 ukcat 610 ucas. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending