The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by IdeasForLife
Haha don't worry we don't bite :biggrin:

Half pakistani, full pakistani, no pakistani, all welcome!

Hahaha, that's good! I was worried :wink:

Original post by de_monies

Hi! Welcome to the society ! Please have some jalebi :tongue:

Meh. I'm Pakistani (ethnically) but I'm pretty "Western" so no worries :biggrin:

Besides its not like you HAVE to be Pakistani to join this society cos that'd be racist :tongue:

Taaaaaa! I don't like jalebis though :'(

Haha, I might go around and join all the societies in that case! :wink:
Hi, I'm Indian. Can we all be friends?
Original post by Awais3r
Haha i know, I'm original like that. :biggrin: (Btw i dont mean anything by it, its just a joke)

I'm sure nobody here was offended by your 'joke'...except me :frown:
Reply 7383
Original post by lilmissshady

In that case im really really sorry and didn't mean anything by what i said.
Reply 7384
Original post by varunjog89
Hi, I'm Indian. Can we all be friends?

You've just been recruited as our latest diplomat. Welcome to the peace conference :tongue:
Reply 7385

Original post by Awais3r

As apart of our peace process, I would propose a resolution that we arrange a marriage between these two to help bring our two communities together.

All diplomats in favour of this resolution say Aye, all against say Nay.

Aye.
Reply 7386
Original post by Ornlu
As apart of our peace process, I would propose a resolution that we arrange a marriage between these two to help bring our two communities together.

Aye.

LMAO HAHA too funny, Okay first of all I'm actually Pakistani myself (i know everyone will be :confused:, like WTF) and i was just trolling so its kind of okay.
Reply 7387
Original post by Awais3r
LMAO HAHA too funny, Okay first of all I'm actually Pakistani myself (i know everyone will be :confused:, like WTF) and i was just trolling so its kind of okay.

Resolution revoked :colonhash:

I will have to find you a different girl then, so I might have to do some advertising in the Ind-Soc, and find her a new suitor...

:beard:
Reply 7388
Original post by Ornlu

I will have to find you a different girl then, so I might have to do some advertising in the Ind-Soc, and find her a new suitor...

Lmfao my parents would probably try to kill me if I wanted to marry a Pakistani Muslim girl.

**** would go down!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7389
Original post by Ornlu

hahaha LMAO are you from shaadi.com or something? lol no thanks man im good my Ammi won't agree. lol and whether you find her someone or not that's between you and her. I hope she's not that upset because i was just messing around and being a troll.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7390
Original post by Ggmu!
Lmfao my parents would probably try to kill me if I wanted to marry a Pakistani Muslim girl.

**** would go down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents would crazy and probably try the same if i married someone who's not from the same clan even if she was Muslim because I'm muslim. lol
Original post by Ornlu

Aye.

I'm afraid I'm not eligible to become a sacrifice for this ritual of yours...I'm Pakistani/Kashmiri :smile: myself :h:
btw there are some really fine females down at the Indian soc :wink:

Leave me alone now (I'm good friends with the mod here, just so you know lol)

Original post by Awais3r

I was joking lol there's noway I'd be offended by that considering I rarely post here :/
Reply 7392
Original post by Awais3r
My parents would crazy and probably try the same if i married someone who's not from the same clan even if she was Muslim because I'm muslim. lol

It's sad. I'm open to marrying anyone (as long as she is female lol). Not worried about caste, religion or all that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Im not Pakistani but are you open to Indians on here too?
Reply 7394
I'm afraid I'm not eligible to become a sacrifice for this ritual of yours...I'm Pakistani/Kashmiri :smile: myself :h:
btw there are some really fine females down at the Indian soc :wink:

Leave me alone now (I'm good friends with the mod here, just so you know lol)

I was joking lol there's noway I'd be offended by that considering I rarely post here :/

That's good :smile: and Pakistani/kashmiri's FTW. Eff The Rest We The Best (astagfirullah) its just joke we all equal.
Reply 7395
Original post by chocolatesauce

Come join us. :smile:
Reply 7396
Original post by Ggmu!

**** would go down!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha yep, **** would most certainly go down and le parents would disown me too; I've accepted this fact and treat it like a 'long-term liability' waiting to be realised rather than a scenario that could happen... I almost want to fall in love with a non-Jatt-Sikh-Punjabi girl just because of the concept 'new wife, new life', and then I can cast out this cultural bigotry that has plagued us for a generation too long...
Original post by Awais3r
Come join us. :smile:

Yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!! the Indian thread is getting boring, no offence Ggmu :tongue:
Reply 7398
Original post by Ornlu
Haha yep, **** would most certainly go down and le parents would disown me too; I've accepted this fact and treat it like a 'long-term liability' waiting to be realised rather than a scenario that could happen... I almost want to fall in love with a non-Jatt-Sikh-Punjabi girl just because of the concept 'new wife, new life', and then I can cast out this cultural bigotry that has plagued us for a generation too long...

Indeed, I hope our generation fixes it.

I want either a Gujarati girl from within my local village District in Gujarat or a dark beautiful south Indian girl :biggrin:

To be honest, I couldn't be attracted to anything but dark skin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7399
Original post by Awais3r
hahaha LMAO are you from shaadi.com or something? lol no thanks man im good my Ammi won't agree. lol and whether you find her someone or not that's between you and her. I hope she's not that upset because i was just messing around and being a troll.

Original post by chocolatesauce

Mubarrak! I think we found a match :teehee:

Latest