Original post by AMYC1999
How'd it get so low? :eek:

You on tsr?

Don't you mean how did it get so high?

no :innocent:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by incipientT
hehe, you can try :tongue:

You'll have to look back a few threads to see it :tongue: I'm not doing it anymore, eats way to much of my time :sadnod:

Oh I didn't see this1 You should've quoted me :tongue:

She went :tongue: Only stays for a little while :sad: We were talking about an episode of dw, one she was trying to describe to me which I couldn't remember :tongue: It was Silence in the library, pretty confusing :tongue: Can't recall Donna, 10th doc and River Song together. But she showed me a pic and suddenly it clicked, wasn't entirely sure but it rang a bell to on of the eps, I remembered people getting eaten by shadows :tongue:

:sad: will do :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)

She went :tongue: Only stays for a little while :tongue: We were talking about an episode of dw, one she was trying to describe to me which I couldn't remember :tongue: It was Silence in the library, pretty confusing :tongue: Can't recall Donna, 10th doc and River Song together. But she showed me a pic and suddenly it clicked, wasn't entirealy sure but it rang a bell to on of the eps,

I thought I had :colondollar:

I remember that one :smile: The one with the shadows eating everyone :tongue:
I thought I had :colondollar:

I remember that one :smile: The one with the shadows eating everyone :tongue:

Oh Incip :rolleyes: kinda good you did though :tongue: I got on with some work :lol:

Yeah, I accidentally clicked 'submit reply' I didn't finish it :no: hoped you hadn't read my post because I edited it ...
Don't you mean how did it get so high?

no :innocent:

Yes that, oops :lol:

You Liar!!! :tongue:
Oh Incip :rolleyes: kinda good you did though :tongue: I got on with some work :lol:

Yeah, I accidentally clicked 'submit reply' I didn't finish it :no: hoped you hadn't read my post because I edited it ...

Maybe I should fail to quote you more often then :tongue:

I don't think I read it before your edit :smile:
Yes that, oops :lol:

You Liar!!! :tongue:

Actually, I'm sitting down...
Maybe I should fail to quote you more often then :tongue:

I don't think I read it before your edit :smile:

Noooo don't :tongue:

you did, I wrote some more :tongue:

798 :woo: back to the 600's now, here we go!
Actually, I'm sitting down...

Took me a moment to get that :tongue: :lol:

You weren't lying after all ... apologies for my accusation :tongue:

Although.. you could be sitting down on tsr:tongue: :rofl:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Noooo don't :tongue:

you did, I wrote some more :tongue:

798 :woo: back to the 600's now, here we go!

:colone:

I just checked, there wasn't anything there that I hadn't already read...? Which post are you meaning?

erm, you wrote 798...

stahp.
:colone:

I just checked, there wasn't anything there that I hadn't already read...? Which post are you meaning?

erm, you wrote 798...

I thought you were going to then :tongue:

Must I quote myself? This post:

She went :tongue: Only stays for a little while :sad: We were talking about an episode of dw, one she was trying to describe to me which I couldn't remember :tongue: It was Silence in the library, pretty confusing :tongue: Can't recall Donna, 10th doc and River Song together. But she showed me a pic and suddenly it clicked, wasn't entirely sure but it rang a bell to on of the eps, I remembered people getting eaten by shadows :tongue:

:sad: will do :tongue:

And you only replied to...

Oh I didn't see this1 You should've quoted me

She went Only stays for a little while We were talking about an episode of dw, one she was trying to describe to me which I couldn't remember It was Silence in the library, pretty confusing Can't recall Donna, 10th doc and River Song together. But she showed me a pic and suddenly it clicked, wasn't entirealy sure but it rang a bell to on of the eps,

So yeah I edited :tongue:

I know, I meant, now that we got it down to the 700's .. we gotta get it down to the 600's :tongue: But like that's going to happen (almost impossible :sad:) The two of us are too slow apparently :colonhash:

796 :tongue:

Latest