The Student Room Group

How many hours are you revising each day?

Scroll to see replies

It's good most people are revising a lot, but don't burn yourself out. A few of my friends are already starting to hit that stage because they are working non stop. Pace yourself. Good luck to everyone :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
5 hours a day. I have 5 exams.
Fek off. Hate myself every time I see this post. Like I need any-more reminders of my non-existent revision program.
So glad i found this thread after the next three days of coursework writing, I'm hopefully getting started on my hard core revision. This thread is so motivating.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not revising at the minute, got English and EPQ deadlines on the 14th and 28th respectively, so will start properly afterwards
Reply 645
Original post by pierreboobvier

Wow - impressive. When do you do your course work?

I could never do that and I have 12 exams

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by chatty
Wow - impressive. When do you do your course work?

I don't have any coursework, except in English, which I have already completed and handed in. :smile:
Reply 648
I don't have any coursework, except in English, which I have already completed and handed in. :smile:

You are so lucky!
Reply 649
Original post by loveslinus
Hmm... The core maths bit is OK for me, but the applied module :eek:! I do mechanics and it is by far my hardest subject.

I FEEL YOUR PAIN! WHY DO NEWTONS LAWS TRY TO RUIN MY LIFE :mad:
Reply 650
How do people set hours to revise, and how do you stick to it?
I say ill do 20 minutes, but end up doing 5 :L
Reply 651
Haven't started. Revising for Aberystwyth scholarship exams, will then take a break and try to catch up on the sheer mass of homeworks I get thrown at me.

Will probably start in March/April, 1-2 hours in a school day, 3-5 in weekend. Up to 6 during study leave.
Does anybody else find it easier to revise very early in the morning? Or is it just me.
I've realised my brain works better at around 2am.Any other time is so hard to concentrate:s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not started.
Anyone else finding it difficult to revise for retakes? There's just not enough time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Barely legal.
Original post by hudsonxoxo
Anyone else finding it difficult to revise for retakes? There's just not enough time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I am- it's taking all my effort to keep up with what we're doing now and I'm doing the odd bit of revision for the exams I would have done in January (ie A2 unit 1s), retakes are just non-existent :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Yeah, I am- it's taking all my effort to keep up with what we're doing now and I'm doing the odd bit of revision for the exams I would have done in January (ie A2 unit 1s), retakes are just non-existent :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

exactly the same with me! It scares me that last year I was so prepared for January exams :frown: I don't get how its February already

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hudsonxoxo

Posted from TSR Mobile

my resit revision is all complete - i started in sept doing resits and its all done but im struggling to revise for thr second units of A2,i havent done revision for just 2 exams so :frown:
Reply 659
I've got 8 exams maybe 9 if I resit F321 chemistry.

Meh done no resit revision, sorting out a serious revision timetable today.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply