The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Just got an interview! I got it at 11:00 this morning! It's for the 24th at 3:00, so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My stats are 632 UCAS, 667.5 UKCAT and I'm a first time A100 applicant.
Reply 2101
Got an interview this morning for 25th Feb!!
UCAS 690 UKCAT 697.5
Reply 2102
Original post by ak395
Me :frown: 723.5 ukcat 610 ucas. What are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

680 ukcat and 750 ucas tariff :frown:
Reply 2103
Original post by FFCrusader
I may have done. There were a lot of candidates that morning :p:

I did talk about research to some people, and anyone asking about intercalated degrees :K:

Yeah someone told me Barts give you a masters in biomed when you intercalate. Is that true?
Interview on the 25th of Feb at 11.20!! Sooo happy :smile:
Reply 2105
Original post by tillylowkis
Interview on the 25th of Feb at 11.20!! Sooo happy :smile:

Congrats! What are your stats? I'm so worried as I haven't heard anything yet
Who knows anything about group F?? What does that even mean? :confused:
Reply 2107
Original post by Dandaman9999

I believe 8 interviews go on simultaneously, so each candidate is allocated one of 8 groups and they are all interviewed at the same time by different interviewers
Anyone on at 1:30 group A on the 25th?
Original post by Pravthechav28
680 ukcat and 750 ucas tariff :frown:

You really do deserve an interview! I'm so surprised. I'm sure they'll get to you soon. Hang in there :smile:
Is 25th feb last day? Ie according to the dates given before!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nmw95
I believe 8 interviews go on simultaneously, so each candidate is allocated one of 8 groups and they are all interviewed at the same time by different interviewers

Ah ok, thank you. I hope group F has some nice interviewers :colone:
Reply 2112
Original post by Tee Logan x
Tis absolutely fine! :biggrin: yeah you better :tongue: i loved it man- you never seem to disappoint- it was so soothing to listen to! If we both get into Barts, i'll make sure you play a song for me live okay?? :tongue:

It's a deal :biggrin: Part 2 will be coming shortly!
Original post by ak395
Congrats! What are your stats? I'm so worried as I haven't heard anything yet

Thanks :biggrin: GCSE- 9A*'s, 3A's, C A-levels- AAA predicted and a in additional AS UKCAT=690

I know, the wait is unbearable but I don't think many interviews have been given out so don't panic yet :smile:
Original post by Dandaman9999

I'm group F too :smile: anyone else?
Original post by tillylowkis
Thanks :biggrin: GCSE- 9A*'s, 3A's, C A-levels- AAA predicted and a in additional AS UKCAT=690

I know, the wait is unbearable but I don't think many interviews have been given out so don't panic yet :smile:

So you have 420 UCAS tariff, and 690 UKCAT?

Yeah I asked and they said that the majority of interview have been given out, but they said they are now interviewing people with total score below 1200 as there are not many applicants with 1200+. Good luck!!!! :smile:
Original post by ocelot92

Yeah I asked and they said that the majority of interview have been given out, but they said they are now interviewing people with total score below 1200 as there are not many applicants with 1200+. Good luck!!!! :smile:

How did you find this out?

so if your UKCAT average is like 600 and your UCAS is 600 then you can get an interview?
Original post by ocelot92

Seems a bit fishy to me..
Original post by student0695
Is 25th feb last day? Ie according to the dates given before!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, last day is apparently the 26th! At this point, I am just going to assume I've been rejected until proven otherwise. (If my optimism was a 10 back in October, it's now down to a 0.1 :P)
Original post by Cephalosporin
Nope, last day is apparently the 26th! At this point, I am just going to assume I've been rejected until proven otherwise. (If my optimism was a 10 back in October, it's now down to a 0.1 :P)

Well, how did other 3 interviews go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending