The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

1525388_611398662247307_645374814_n.jpg

^^ This is me. And yes, I am passed out on a couch with a gun pointed at my face.
Original post by PoGo HoPz
Also, why are you posting your pic on this thread if not to get reassurance?

Because its supposed to be a fun light hearted thread, I dont need reassurance about myself thank you :smile:
Original post by Sherry1993
Because its supposed to be a fun light hearted thread, I dont need reassurance about myself thank you :smile:

If you say so. You've posted that pic like three times now in the space of about ten minutes.
Taking this back on track, here's a shameless selfie :rolleyes:

IMG-20140205-WA0001.jpg
Original post by euphrosyne

IMG-20140205-WA0001.jpg

not bad.
Original post by uktotalgamer
not bad.

Well considering how you gave the last girl a 3/10, I'm flattered, thanks.
Original post by itsn0b0dy
being deadly serious, you are my idea of perfection. just wow :giggle:

wow, thankyou! :colondollar: I dont know whether this is a joke or something, but I'm gonna take it hahah
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TheGameOfScience
omg i had to say this, you look kind of like ellen page

Haha I just googled her! I'll take that as a compliment I guess, thank you:smile:
Original post by Precious Illusions
You are cold hearted XD I thought she was pretty :dontknow:

Ha thankyouuuu

IMG-20140205-WA0001.jpg

Nice. :biggrin:

IMG-20140205-WA0001.jpg

10/10. would rep.

-EDIT-
but I have none to give :ashamed:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Kruz
Nice. :biggrin:

Original post by Jamerson
10/10. would rep.

-EDIT-
but I have none to give :ashamed:

Thank you :h:

10/10? Surely that's highly impossible for someone like me :lol:
Original post by shiva300
Haha I just googled her! I'll take that as a compliment I guess, thank you:smile:

loool, your welcome, it was meant to be a compliment, so im glad you took it as one, Ellen page is good looking and so are you :biggrin:
Reply 8233
Thank you :h:

10/10? Surely that's highly impossible for someone like me :lol:

The "rating" system is a subjective opinion of an individual, they may view you as a 10 whilst others may view you as a 4 or 5, that's human nature

But if we're rating, I'd give you a 7.5.
Original post by zKlown
The rating" system is a subjective opinion of an individual, they may view you as a 10 whilst others may view you as a 4 or 5, that's human nature

But if we're rating, I'd give you a 7.5.

Darling I know what the rating system is. I think it's stupid, but that aside, I don't think it's possible for anyone to be a 10. A 10 is perfect and we all know no one is perfect (excluding the time when you may possibly find your partner perfect if you're so deeply in love with them as "love can blind the human eye").

Thanks.
(edited 10 years ago)
Darling I know what the rating system is. I think it's stupid, but that aside, I don't think it's possible for anyone to be a 10. A 10 is perfect and we all know no one is perfect (excluding the time when you may possibly find your partner perfect if you're so deeply in love with them as "love can blind the human eye").

Thanks.

Funny how you have no problem with the rating system when someone gives you a 10/10 :rolleyes:
Reply 8236

Thanks.

Don't call me darling.

Yep and rating is stupid, but it's mindless fun so who cares.
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Funny how you have no problem with the rating system when someone gives you a 10/10 :rolleyes:

When did I say I had no problem? I'm arguing that it's impossible for me to be a 10..
People take the rating system too seriously anyway. Why the **** would you listen to what someone says on the internet anyway?
Original post by Silver Arrows
People take the rating system too seriously anyway. Why the **** would you listen to what someone says on the internet anyway?

I'm not? I am simply saying thanks to someone who rated me. What should I say? "Oh bugger off, the rating system is **** and idec what you think." Yeah sure, I'll try that next time and see what happens :rolleyes:

Latest