The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Pea
Reply 8604

Lets do this, the boys won, well it was going to happen anyway :tongue: Lets get the number low before the guys come. Wow at this rate, I'll have to make the new thread sooner than I thought

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by AMYC1999
Lets do this, the boys won, well it was going to happen anyway :tongue: Lets get the number low before the guys come. Wow at this rate, I'll have to make the new thread sooner than I thought

Haha yes let's definitely get the number down ) 516

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tennisisthesport
Haha yes let's definitely get the number down ) 516

Posted from TSR Mobile

:woo: lets do this!

Post every 30 seconds?

:woo: lets do this!

Post every 30 seconds?

I'll try :tongue: 512

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay :biggrin:

Think we should quote each other, otherwise I wouldn"t know that you're counting :smile:

Think we should quote each other, otherwise I wouldn"t know that you're counting :smile:

Sorry :smile: 504

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8614

No need to be sorry :tongue: Do you like any other sports apart from tennis? :tongue: (dont' like tennis :tongue:)

498 :woo: Back to fa.miliar territory!
(edited 10 years ago)
No need to be sorry :tongue: Do you like any other sports apart from trnnis? :tongue: (dont' like tennis :tongue:)

496 - haha yh I will pretty much watch any sport and will play/do anything other than dance :tongue: when I hav time! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess I don't mind playing any sports really (nothing like rugby though :tongue:)

But netball is mine :biggrin:

492 - netball is great I approve :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
496 - haha yh I will pretty much watch any sport and will play/do anything other than dance :tongue: when I hav time! You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess I don't mind playing any sports really (nothing like rugby though :tongue:)

But netball is mine :biggrin:

Latest