Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4960
Original post by Sun_Bear
Nah im a+f and should get a response today or tomorrow
when did you apply by the way? how far are you in your 4 week strongest in the cycle deadline?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Just got an offer for law!
Original post by ida3388
when did you apply by the way? how far are you in your 4 week strongest in the cycle deadline?

25th oct, ends tomorrow
Reply 4963
My gf just got a law offer A*AA
Reply 4964
Original post by epicfail13
Just got an offer for law!

congratulations! i remember you, are you one of the people who have waited after the 4 week deadline?
Reply 4965
One week past my LSE deadline. I'm applying for Economics and Economic History, here's hoping for the best.
Reply 4966
Original post by charleso
One week past my LSE deadline. I'm applying for Economics and Economic History, here's hoping for the best.
hey charles! me too! same subject but i think i am 2 weeks overdue for a response. are you an overseas applicant?
Reply 4967
yes I'm from Singapore, I applied in mid-November, am past my 7 week deadline including the two weeks for Christmas. I took my A-levels in 2012, currently doing my national service so I applied for 2015 deferred entry, my grades are AAB for 3H2s in Maths, Economics, Chemistry respectively, with an A in H1 physics. FYI, A is the highest grade for Singapore A-levels.

What about you?
anyone heard from international relations and history?
Seems like the Law department is going crazy, congratulations.
Original post by ida3388
congratulations! i remember you, are you one of the people who have waited after the 4 week deadline?

Yep. Got the decision a week after the deadline.
Reply 4971
.....but what if it isn't this week
What if LSE has forgotten us completely
What if they're suddenly too polite to reject us and they're just going to remain silent until we take a hint and give up
What if LSE doesn't exist at all and it's just some elaborate hoax created by a sadistic mind
And we're actually just waiting for nothing
This is what overthinking and waiting has done to me

Epicfail, congratulations on your EpicWin!
Hopefully the pure econ department will wake from slumber soon.
Original post by Mantown
Epicfail, congratulations on your EpicWin!
Hopefully the pure econ department will wake from slumber soon.

HAHAHAHAHA thank you!
I hope so, too! BEST OF LUCK! I really hope you get an offer!
Reply 4973
Original post by arminb
I wish you the very best of luck with LSE. I wanted to go to Durham if Oxford rejected me ,initially, but then I changed my mind when everyone said LSE is better. It is just that LSE was never that famous for history although it is ranked very high on the league tables. But now that i know more about LSE I feel much better about it and can't wait to get there.

Thank you very much :smile: Yeah you definitely should, even if there are also quite a few bad things people write about LSE .. It is still as you said ranked very high on the league tables and located in London making it much more attractive hahaa for me at least :wink:
Reply 4974
.....but what if it isn't this week
What if LSE has forgotten us completely
What if they're suddenly too polite to reject us and they're just going to remain silent until we take a hint and give up
What if LSE doesn't exist at all and it's just some elaborate hoax created by a sadistic mind
And we're actually just waiting for nothing
This is what overthinking and waiting has done to me

hahahaha this is hilarious and sad at the same time :wink: LSE not existing .. really didn't come to my mind, but I was also near all that :wink: But now that you've got your offer you can go back to normality again.
Congratulations !!!
Got my offer today for Philosophy, Logic & Scientific Method. Absolutely thrilled :-D
Original post by ockhamsshotgun
Got my offer today for Philosophy, Logic & Scientific Method. Absolutely thrilled :-D

Congratulations, how far have you been in the 7/4 weeks mail?
Reply 4977
Original post by ockhamsshotgun

Congratz, course buddy! :wink:
Original post by Blackfyre
Congratulations, how far have you been in the 7/4 weeks mail?

I got 4 week email just before Christmas break, so excluding the 2 weeks for the holidays I think 5 weeks. Applied 14th October.
Original post by charleso

Economics and economic history too. Good luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending