The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4980
Anybody who applied in January or latelate December got any other email after getting 7 weeks which came after 2 weeks mail?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
any news from BSc Economics or BSc Maths and Economics?
Reply 4982
Original post by epicfail13
HAHAHAHAHA thank you!
I hope so, too! BEST OF LUCK! I really hope you get an offer!

Thank You! :smile:

I was pooled by the big C for Economics, so I don't think my poor heart could take another rejection.

Hope you have a great time at LSE!
Offer for BSc Economics! Into the 6th week of my 7 week email (Applied Nov 29) and I'm an international student :smile:

I'm over the moon! :smile:
Original post by mrleighton
Offer for BSc Economics! Into the 6th week of my 7 week email (Applied Nov 29) and I'm an international student :smile:

Wow congratulations! May i ask what your GCSE, AS and A2 predicted grades were if you don't mind?
Reply 4985
Original post by mrleighton

Congratz!

And so it begins, the Economics floodgates have opened.

Could I ask, at what time did you get the email.
Original post by Vilesilencer
anyone heard from international relations and history?

Rejection after two weeks exactly. This was back in early December.

Posted from TSR Mobile
When oh when dear LSE will the faithful day on which the IR department gives actual offers come? It's getting ridiculous.
Reply 4988
Original post by Alwaysannoyed
When oh when dear LSE will the faithful day on which the IR department gives actual offers come? It's getting ridiculous.

waaaay too ridiculous :mad: How long have you been waiting and I guess you're pass your deadline already ?
Original post by lia3010
waaaay too ridiculous :mad: How long have you been waiting and I guess you're pass your deadline already ?

Applied on the 15th of October -.-

Got 2 week email on like the 20th, 5 week email on the 28th of October and apart from the standard christmas email nothing since.

Have no idea whether that's good or bad but the suspense is killing me.

Have called a couple times in the last 3 and a half months. Once they said "oh we should get back to you just after christmas" and the second time "you're still being considered, hopefully we'll get back to you soon"

Fml

What about you?
WHERE IS MY DECISION?!?!?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4991
is it possible that lse save a certain amount of potential students for places where others didn't firm lse but received offer?
Reply 4992
Offer for management !! French applicant - Applied on the 25th of october and got the five week email on the 8th of november !
lol. C'mon guys, I applied in september. It's going to be 5 months already.
Original post by Mantown
Congratz!

And so it begins, the Economics floodgates have opened.

Could I ask, at what time did you get the email.

I got it at around 11am London Time
Original post by season1209
Wow congratulations! May i ask what your GCSE, AS and A2 predicted grades were if you don't mind?

I'm an international student, so I didn't take the British A-levels. I had As for my GCSE/A-levels though (A is the highest grade)
Original post by TSFrench
Offer for management !! French applicant - Applied on the 25th of october and got the five week email on the 8th of november !

Congatulations, what are your subjects/predicted grades?
Original post by lia3010
hahahaha this is hilarious and sad at the same time :wink: LSE not existing .. really didn't come to my mind, but I was also near all that :wink: But now that you've got your offer you can go back to normality again.
Congratulations !!!

hahaha thanks :tongue: I feel like some peace was restored to my mind. Good luck, everyone!! and congratulations to everyone who got offers today :tongue:
Reply 4998
OFFER FOR LAW TODAY!!!! 667 in HL in IB is the condition + the proof of proficiency in English as I am international student. Couldn't be happier, good luck to all of you still waiting! I waited 9 weeks after the strongest applicant email..
Reply 4999
Original post by Alwaysannoyed
Applied on the 15th of October -.-

Got 2 week email on like the 20th, 5 week email on the 28th of October and apart from the standard christmas email nothing since.

Have no idea whether that's good or bad but the suspense is killing me.

Have called a couple times in the last 3 and a half months. Once they said "oh we should get back to you just after christmas" and the second time "you're still being considered, hopefully we'll get back to you soon"

Fml

What about you?

Also applied on the 15th of October, got the 2 weeks email and then the 7 weeks email including 2 weeks extra because of the christmas holidays and tomorrow I'm exactly one week into my deadline ... I also don't know whether this is good or bad .. but I just want to know what's it gonna be :wink: Tired of all the waiting :frown: Hopefully we'll get our decisions tomorrow.. Let's get our hopes up again just one last time hahaa :wink:

Quick Reply