The Student Room Group

St George's Medicine Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

I'm going for graduate entry and the role play station was by far the worst for me. Did a whole lot of stuttering in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1261
Original post by lemazinator
I'm going for graduate entry and the role play station was by far the worst for me. Did a whole lot of stuttering in it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't worry, everybody does - I did too and study here now!
Reply 1262
Original post by med.x
Guys what books would you recommend for MMI's???? kinda freaking out cuz this is the ONLY interview I got and my ONLY hopeeeeee ahhhhhhhh

no books, they're pointless!
Reply 1263
Other than my GCSE/AS/A2 certificates, do I need to bring BTEC Level 2 certificates as well (In Sport and IT) to the interview?
Reply 1264
Does anyone know how many applications they have gone through and have left to read, or how much longer we have to wait? thanks
Reply 1265
Original post by Mehhhh
Other than my GCSE/AS/A2 certificates, do I need to bring BTEC Level 2 certificates as well (In Sport and IT) to the interview?

Just bring whatever qualification certificates that you listed on your UCAS application, even if they don't need them it isn't going to hurt to bring another piece of paper!
Reply 1266
Original post by KA125
Just bring whatever qualification certificates that you listed on your UCAS application, even if they don't need them it isn't going to hurt to bring another piece of paper!

AH, thanks! My worry is that I do not want to confuse the people that will handle my certificates by giving them a large stack of certificates where half of them aren't listed on my UCAS application.
Reply 1267
I just had an email saying failed to secure a definite place but on a waiting list... Is anyone else?

This is for GEM btw
Original post by leonubar
I just had an email saying failed to secure a definite place but on a waiting list... Is anyone else?

This is for GEM btw

Oh... at least you did well enough to be on the waiting list!! It's fiercely competitive and I was very surprised to find out that there were more people applying for A101 than A100!

when was your interview?
offer! this is for gem
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1270
Original post by XingBairong
Oh... at least you did well enough to be on the waiting list!! It's fiercely competitive and I was very surprised to find out that there were more people applying for A101 than A100!

when was your interview?

On the 30th, we were the last cohort of applicants for GEM. I emailed them today to ask if they needed my documents and they responded with the outcome of my interview... Not sure if my enquiry spurred them into action or if everyone received responses?
Congratulation!
You're one of the 50/1300!
That's amazing! When was your interview?
On the 30th, we were the last cohort of applicants for GEM. I emailed them today to ask if they needed my documents and they responded with the outcome of my interview... Not sure if my enquiry spurred them into action or if everyone received responses?

Meh..
Have you heard back from your other choices?
Reply 1273

Which group were you? I was the 30th as well. I got my email today saying I didn't get in. Not even wait listed. What a balls. I knew it was coming, as I messed up two stations totally, but still. The hope was there. Have you any other interviews?
Congratulation!
You're one of the 50/1300!
That's amazing! When was your interview?

January 14th, very happy. also the offer is 2:2 so that's a very relaxed last two terms of uni for me haha.
Original post by lemazinator
January 14th, very happy. also the offer is 2:2 so that's a very relaxed last two terms of uni for me haha.

SOOOOOOOOOOOO Jealous! I'm still waiting it's painful. I doubt I'll get an offer though. I don't think I did amazingly. At least my chance is 2/5 rather than however competitive your interview was!
Reply 1276

This is for GEM btw

I had the same email. Have withdrawn myself on UCAS and firmed King's so have improved your chances at SGUL by 1! Good luck!
Reply 1277
Meh..
Have you heard back from your other choices?

Rejection from imperial today as well... sigh

Still have Barts interview on the 11th
Reply 1278
Original post by TDL70
I had the same email. Have withdrawn myself on UCAS and firmed King's so have improved your chances at SGUL by 1! Good luck!

Good on you! Congrats on Kings!
Rejection from imperial today as well... sigh

Still have Barts interview on the 11th

At least you still have a chance!!!

My Barts interview is on 17th :L

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending