The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5020
Original post by TSFrench
Offer for management !! French applicant - Applied on the 25th of october and got the five week email on the 8th of november !

waa moi aussi j'ai applied en management, je stress un max et combien ils te demandent ? bravo en tout cas
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 5021
Original post by GML
I applied October 15th, had the two week email, five week email and then got the "Amongst the strongest in your cohort" email which said a response would be given in approx 4 weeks. That was two months a go.

hey, so how many weeks after the 4 week deadline are you at? there is still Friday though, hope something happens! good luck!
I JUST GOT AN EMAIL

FROM UCAS

GJNEIRFJKSNFENKFENJKF;NFNEQ;KENFQ;

Was a bl**y newsletter, wasn't it.
Original post by puella_optima
I JUST GOT AN EMAIL

FROM UCAS

I got excited and then I scrolled down
Original post by puella_optima
I JUST GOT AN EMAIL

FROM UCAS

Yep, I had that slight hope today when I had that email notification....
Fukcing annoying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What an emotional roller coaster. I keep getting my hopes up whenever I see that I have a new email. Especially for that UCAS one. Uuughhh

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day...
I bet £50 I don't hear back tomorrow, or next week.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think that I am getting mentally disturbed, hope they'll make a movie about me "LSE: The Rise of the Psychopath".
Unfortunately i think that tomorrow maybe a rejection today as my 4 week email ends and have hear nothing but offers today.
Reply 5029
Any UK applicants heard back for International Relations ?

It's been three weeks since I was meant to hear back from them with the final decision, and I kno some of you have been waiting for ages as well. There shouldn't be email updates with time limits if they aren't going to be stuck to

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ida3388
econ and econ history, how about you?

i applied for both econ history, and econ history with econ.

i think the program you have applied for is predominantly assesed by the economics department.

i wonder if the econ department also assess econ hist with econ applicants considering econ is a minor, as opposed to you who will be majoring in it.

if you do not mind me asking, how in your ps did you link the two fields together?
Original post by GML
Econ history with econ

its good to see another econ hist with econ applicant, most students seem keen to major in econ as opposed to econ hist.

if you don't mind me asking, what sort of things did you talk about in your statement, how did you link the respective fields together?
Reply 5032
Im afraid that perhaps tomorrow will be the rejections day, as today was the offers day.
Original post by arminb
Im afraid that perhaps tomorrow will be the rejections day, as today was the offers day.

Great....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by arminb

Thank you for the encouragement. Hopefully as last week had only rejections, this one will have only offers.
Reply 5035

Don't worry man, I haven't seen a lot of people hearing from the history department. There is nothing that suggests you are going to get rejected, especially when you have had 3As at AS. How many offer have you got and from which unis?
Reply 5036
Original post by Blackfyre
Thank you for the encouragement. Hopefully as last week had only rejections, this one will have only offers.

I hope so, i thought it is a day for rejections and a day for offers. Best of luck.
Original post by arminb
Don't worry man, I haven't seen a lot of people hearing from the history department. There is nothing that suggests you are going to get rejected, especially when you have had 3As at AS. How many offer have you got and from which unis?

Yeah...it's kind of worrying though, as I have a feeling they're going to give out a massive wave of rejections anytime soon. I have 3 offers so far. 2 unconditional from Leicester and Nottingham. And one conditional from Leeds. Still waiting on UCL too...!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5038
Original post by gracelich
Yeah...it's kind of worrying though, as I have a feeling they're going to give out a massive wave of rejections anytime soon. I have 3 offers so far. 2 unconditional from Leicester and Nottingham. And one conditional from Leeds. Still waiting on UCL too...!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Best thing is to wait and see.Only 18% of history applicants will receive and offer and there is possibility that it will be a rejection but if they were going to reject you they would have done that by now. Tell me as soon as you receive a decision because I am also kind of anxious about you:cool:-seriously.
Original post by arminb
Best thing is to wait and see.Only 18% of history applicants will receive and offer and there is possibility that it will be a rejection but if they were going to reject you they would have done that by now. Tell me as soon as you receive a decision because I am also kind of anxious about you:cool:-seriously.

What a depressing stat :frown:. Yeah, I will! Haha, that makes two of us :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending