The Student Room Group

Free distance learning Masters through one of the European universities?

Hello guys,

I wonder if you could help somehow, I have been googling for several days but so far no luck.

I am looking for a 'free distance learning course' to do my masters.

Although the area of study I am considering seems not to be there available through distance learning.

I am looking either for Public Health, Global Health, International Health or something like Humanitarian logistics and emergency management...

Please if you know of any course ( even if I would have to attend university like 3 times per year) or with the fees up to 800 pounds maybe?

Thank you
Reply 1
Original post by Janka3112
Hello guys,

I wonder if you could help somehow, I have been googling for several days but so far no luck.

I am looking for a 'free distance learning course' to do my masters.

Although the area of study I am considering seems not to be there available through distance learning.

I am looking either for Public Health, Global Health, International Health or something like Humanitarian logistics and emergency management...

Please if you know of any course ( even if I would have to attend university like 3 times per year) or with the fees up to 800 pounds maybe?

Thank you

Hi
I've been looking at distance learning courses for GIS at Lund University for which I believe there's a public health stream. They also do a Public Health Masters but not sure whether it's by distance learning. Give them a try.
Reply 2
Original post by seould
Hi
I've been looking at distance learning courses for GIS at Lund University for which I believe there's a public health stream. They also do a Public Health Masters but not sure whether it's by distance learning. Give them a try.

Hi, thanks for giving me a tip...unfortunately it is a 2 years full time course that requires attendance. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending