The Student Room Group

Plymouth Medicine Applicants 2014 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by mich32elle
I'm flying to exeter from dublin then taking the bus to plymouth, you? Yeah hopefully i see you there, if it's anything like exeter, by the time you get interviewed you already know all the other intervieweesa and its actually so fun! :smile: Is your registration time 12:15 by any chance?

I'm travelling from woking near Guilford in England. I'm taking the coach from london Victoria to Plymouth and staying in a hotel for the night. I've been told a registration time of 8:15.. by the way you know you said you had a questionnaire at Exeter what sort of things did they ask you? Was it like the common questions e.g. why medicine? Why Exeter medical school? What qualities do you possess that will make you a good doctor? Etc. Did you have much space to write your answers in?
Original post by kash0095
I'm travelling from woking near Guilford in England. I'm taking the coach from london Victoria to Plymouth and staying in a hotel for the night. I've been told a registration time of 8:15.. by the way you know you said you had a questionnaire at Exeter what sort of things did they ask you? Was it like the common questions e.g. why medicine? Why Exeter medical school? What qualities do you possess that will make you a good doctor? Etc. Did you have much space to write your answers in?

Oh, my registration is at 12.15. I don't know if i can say what's on the questionnaire but its the questions people have been saying are likely to come up, basic common questions i guess, it really is so simple:smile: (and i was so worried about it beforehand!). They give you just the right amount of space and it depends on how conscise you are i guess.
Reply 602
Hi, the trains to Plymouth are severely disrupted. Make sure you leave plenty of time to get to your interview. There are lots of buses/coaches from Exeter so I am sure it'll be alright :smile: Good luck with your interviews guys!
Reply 603
Hi, im going down tomorrow afternoon for my interview on monday (12.15 registration) and im driving down with my mum, I live in woking too- bit weird aha, if you really start to struggle with trains you are welcome to get in touch with me and we could drop you of at your hotel? I know its weird as i dont know who you are but if you are really stuck, your welcome to tag along! Good luck with your interview and getting there if not!
Reply 604
Original post by gbeech
Hi, im going down tomorrow afternoon for my interview on monday (12.15 registration) and im driving down with my mum, I live in woking too- bit weird aha, if you really start to struggle with trains you are welcome to get in touch with me and we could drop you of at your hotel? I know its weird as i dont know who you are but if you are really stuck, your welcome to tag along! Good luck with your interview and getting there if not!

Thank you very much for offering unfortunately I have non- refundable tickets already booked. Hopefully see you on the day we'll know each other by the fact we have both come from Woking. Good luck with your interview too :smile:
Reply 605
If anyone is looking for a house, I need someone to take my contract for 2014/15 as I have a job offer so no longer require it - £88/wk all inc. - Very central (behind the train station and sharing with 5 tidy and friendly 3rd years). Will save £30-40 per week compared to halls and I'll pay your £200 deposit as I need this off my hands ASAP! email me - [email protected] or phone/text 07957969920, thanks!
Offer !! I'm speechless!
Reply 607
Offer !! I'm speechless!

Hi are you on the waiting list or was your interview in feb !

Congrats sorry !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mutlibd1
Hi are you on the waiting list or was your interview in feb !

Congrats sorry !

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, my interview was in Feb. I'm pretty sure that those on the waiting list will hear by Friday according to what she said at the pre-interview talk so goodluck if you're waiting:smile:

And thanks:smile:
Offer !! I'm speechless!

Congratulations! I got an offer in December so maybe I'll see you there :smile: join the Facebook offer holders group? Are you firming plymouth?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 610
No, my interview was in Feb. I'm pretty sure that those on the waiting list will hear by Friday according to what she said at the pre-interview talk so goodluck if you're waiting:smile:

And thanks:smile:

ahah few thought us waiting list chums were left out. and congrats you must be sooooooo relieved.
Original post by kangarooblue
Congratulations! I got an offer in December so maybe I'll see you there :smile: join the Facebook offer holders group? Are you firming plymouth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you, yes I'm going to firm it! I loved the city! Are you firming it? If so then I'll definitely see you there. Congrats on your offer, I wasn't expecting mine! I'm gonna look for the link to the facebook group now:smile:
Original post by mutlibd1
ahah few thought us waiting list chums were left out. and congrats you must be sooooooo relieved.

I am so relieved cause I only had 2 choices, exeter or plymouth..and i know for a fact my exeter interview didn't go well but I would have chosen plymouth over exeter anyway so I'm sorted. Best of luck mate:smile:
Thank you, yes I'm going to firm it! I loved the city! Are you firming it? If so then I'll definitely see you there. Congrats on your offer, I wasn't expecting mine! I'm gonna look for the link to the facebook group now:smile:

Ah brilliant, me too! Make sure you go the post-offer day when it comes - it's amazing :smile: yup, definitely, love plymouth! Thanks, I wasn't expecting mine either - I had laryngitis at my interview! Yay, if you need a link let me know!

Posted from TSR Mobile
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1430095603891161/ there is the Facebook page for anyone who has an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 615
Offer !! I'm speechless!

Congratulations!!
i got an offer back in December and in going to firm Plymouth too so hopefully i'll see you there :biggrin:
Original post by MikeyP96
Congratulations!!
i got an offer back in December and in going to firm Plymouth too so hopefully i'll see you there :biggrin:

Thank you! I'm so excited! Se you there :biggrin:
Original post by kangarooblue
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1430095603891161/ there is the Facebook page for anyone who has an offer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks ! :smile:
thanks ! :smile:

stats plz.
:smile:
Reply 619
I got an offer woooooo yesss so happy yes my motivation to do well has increased ten fold hahaha woooooooo

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending