The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bubble999
Aww, I'm sure you look great! Even when I get like 8/9 hours I'm still tired, so I just give up :tongue:

We would be able to watch a doctor who, torchwood and Sherlock marathon :colone: Haha, sure you are... don't deny that you want him really :wink:

Haha thank you :biggrin:, no way of winning haha :tongue:

Sounds like my kind of day/evening :colone: though I do need gaps between viewings, like I'll eventually go back to watching the pond again but that won't be like for another 2 years. Tbh if I were gay my eyes would be on Tennant first and foremost :wink:

+2
Original post by Robbie242
Haha thank you :biggrin:, no way of winning haha :tongue:

Sounds like my kind of day/evening :colone: though I do need gaps between viewings, like I'll eventually go back to watching the pond again but that won't be like for another 2 years. Tbh if I were gay my eyes would be on Tennant first and foremost :wink:

+2

Yeah, sometimes dem feels can be too much :sadnod: Ahhh good choice! He is the celeb I have loved for the longest :grin:

Yeah, sometimes dem feels can be too much :sadnod: Ahhh good choice! He is the celeb I have loved for the longest :grin:

Indeed also it doesn't feel fresh within 6 months, need some recharging before I rewatch something (and the time between rewatching Torchwood was perfect so about 3-4years) :smile:. I'm not surprised many girls fall for him, he is the best Doctor afterall (inb4 tom baker fanboys and girls) :biggrin:
Reply 8947
+2
DT best DW IMO :&

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AMYC1999

Good evening. :smile:
Original post by Midnightmemories
Good evening. :smile:

Good evening to you too :smile: how's school? -2
Original post by Robbie242
Indeed also it doesn't feel fresh within 6 months, need some recharging before I rewatch something (and the time between rewatching Torchwood was perfect so about 3-4years) :smile:. I'm not surprised many girls fall for him, he is the best Doctor afterall (inb4 tom baker fanboys and girls) :biggrin:

Yeah, so true! Like I'm ready to rewatch Torchwood :biggrin: I've loved him since I was like 12 :teehee:

+2
Original post by AMYC1999

+2

Hello Midnightmemories! :smile: Fancy seeing you on this thread :biggrin: :lol:

Latest