The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AMYC1999
Good evening to you too :smile: how's school? -2

Its going really badly... Basically I feel like I'm in year seven again with the amount of hate I'm currently getting... And I can't even do anything about it. :/ if I tell it means I'll be labeled as a tall tale.. But if I keep it in ill gradually go into the state I was in before... And I don't want to be that person again.
Original post by spotify95
Hello Midnightmemories! :smile: Fancy seeing you on this thread :biggrin: :lol:

ive been on this thread for ages...
Reply 8962
Original post by Midnightmemories
Its going really badly... Basically I feel like I'm in year seven again with the amount of hate I'm currently getting... And I can't even do anything about it. :/ if I tell it means I'll be labeled as a tall tale.. But if I keep it in ill gradually go into the state I was in before... And I don't want to be that person again.

You in year 12?

+2

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Midnightmemories
ive been on this thread for ages...

Original post by bubble999

-2 oops not been on, been listening to TS, replying to your other quote Verity :smile:
Reply 8966
+2+./$_();/#;+_::°c)+:smile:+

Posted from TSR Mobile
-2 oops not been on, been listening to TS, replying to your other quote Verity :smile:

to TS? :tongue:

Reply 8969
Reply 8971
Post is meant to be after Amys

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8974
Original post by bubble999
to TS? :tongue:

Yes, Taylor Swift. The last bit referred to another user on here by the way :tongue:

Reply 8976
Yes, Taylor Swift. The last bit referred to another user on here by the way :tongue:

Oh wow, no wonder you had to abbreviate to avoid the embarrassment :wink: Tbh, I'm so tired I didn't even notice haha :lol:
Reply 8979
Can't you girls count ? You need some Maths lessons ?

(edited 10 years ago)

Latest