The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Aberdeen Sociology Applicants/Students

Hi there,

I applied for sociology (2014 entry) but I didn't see any Aberdeen sociology student/ applicant on tsr. So if someone feels adressed, I would be happy to hear about the course and its quality. thanks:smile:
I've also applied for entry 2014 in Sociology! :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Reply 2
Original post by _beccaoconnor
I've also applied for entry 2014 in Sociology! :smile:

:smile: and did you already get an offer? what are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking? And what other universities did you apply to?

Aberdeen would be my first choice so I hope to hear soon:smile:
I've applied for History and Sociology so joint honours! Nope, I've not heard anything back yet :frown:

Advanced Higher History - A/B
Higher Politics - A
Higher English - B
Intermediate 2 Maths - A

Me too and Aberdeen are supposed to be really good for Sociology! :biggrin:

Also applied to Edinburgh, Napier (already got a conditional), Stirling and Strathclyde, how about yourself?
Reply 4
Original post by _beccaoconnor
I've applied for History and Sociology so joint honours! Nope, I've not heard anything back yet :frown:

Advanced Higher History - A/B
Higher Politics - A
Higher English - B
Intermediate 2 Maths - A

Me too and Aberdeen are supposed to be really good for Sociology! :biggrin:

Also applied to Edinburgh, Napier (already got a conditional), Stirling and Strathclyde, how about yourself?

I've also applied for a joint honours degree, Sociology and Hispanic Studies. I am from Germany so its difficult to compare the marks. I have an average of 1,5 (1,0 is the best and 4,0 the worst) so mainly A and B.

I also applied to Edinburgh and Stirling. So far I have only a rejection from Glasgow :/

So maybe we'll meet next year in the same course :P
Awh that sounds so cool! Wow 1,5 sounds pretty good to me :smile:

Awh no :frown: did they say why they rejected you? Glasgow is pretty tough to get into!

Yeah definitely, perhaps Stirling too. I have no idea when Stirling start replying to people!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending