The Student Room Group

Footballers you cant stand?

Scroll to see replies

Suarez, Rooney, Barton are the main three.
Reply 41
Original post by Mourinho<3
Mourinho for being a eye poking do anything to win, unsporting tool

:rofl: Mourinho is like the kid in the playground who always bullied everyone and got away with it. I can't stand him either.
Reply 42
Xabi Alonso

RVP
Cristiano Ronaldo
Mascherano
Thomas Müller
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 43
Original post by qua

Cristiano Ronaldo

DA*** is wrong with you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by llys
:rofl: Mourinho is like the kid in the playground who always bullied everyone and got away with it. I can't stand him either.

A win at all costs mentality is just stupid in my view. You are kicking as bag of air around. That isn't as important as being decent people. It is so childish it really is. I am all for competitive. But just being an ass no. Why do the public lap it up? Eg Ibrahimovic. We should respect professional, decent people. Not overpaid prima donnas.

Rooney-I want to leave. I want "assurances about my future and the ambition of the club".
United-here is a million pounds a month.
Rooney-I love the club!:rolleyes: And then another transfer request-and another contract being talked about this season:confused:

Mourinho; I win at all costs. I am egotistical.
The press and public; we love you! Come out with more of these terrible traits that if a politican showed we would hate. If a banker showed we would hate. Win at all costs isn't the message to give to people.
Lol, interesting username there.^
Original post by Peggles_*
Even though he's one of our own, Jack Wilshere. Too fiery for a 4 foot 6 male, needs to pipe down. A back hand from Yaya or Matic wouldn't be a bad thing, take him down a few pegs. After him properly just RVP because of the whole situation that happened and I'll have to think about the rest!

It wasn't long ago that Arsenal fans were crying out for players with a bit fire/passion/aggression etc and now that we have one, he's being criticised for it? :confused:

Don't really see why his stature should dictate his behaviour either. Roy Keane being the perfect example of that.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin
Lol, interesting username there.^

Shut up you.:redface: Your making me look stupid and embarassing me:tongue:. Good point though! I felt forced to rep it:frown:believe me I didn't want to.

I admire his desire to win, his record of success in that he is versatile and seems to have the midas touch wherever he goes, meticulous, passionate, a strong personality, and quite handsome (no homo). I like his fashion sense to! These qualities are great-they are what I "<3". he wouldn't be him without the negative, true-but I just hate how football is full of drama and dicks. I want to play the game and watch the game. Nothing more. He calls himself the special one ffs-give me a break. And people love him for it:confused: confident and egotistical is different.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by andrew2209
Dom Poleon of Leeds. Pretty much the main reason why Watford failed to win promotion, by shoving one of our players at full speed into our advancing goalkeeper, knocking out our goalkeeper.

Hero! (Dom, of course.)
Original post by Mourinho<3
Shut up you.:redface: Your making me look stupid and embarassing me:tongue:. Good point though! I felt forced to rep it:frown:believe me I didn't want to.

I admire his desire to win, his record of success in that he is versatile and seems to have the midas touch wherever he goes, meticulous, passionate, a strong personality, and quite handsome (no homo). I like his fashion sense to! These qualities are great-they are what I "<3". he wouldn't be him without the negative, true-but I just hate how football is full of drama and dicks. I want to play the game and watch the game. Nothing more. He calls himself the special one ffs-give me a break. And people love him for it:confused: confident and egotistical is different.

Fair enough that's quite interesting lol. Like his fashion sense as well :tongue: -- Mourinho always seems to have nice jackets and stuff.

I really liked Mourinho's comments and general demeanor back in the day. He seems a bit different now following RM but I still think he's funny as hell.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 50
dean lewington of franchise
Original post by young volcano
Szczesny. So today has been a good day for me

Spurs fan? Szczesny loves a bit of Yiddo baiting!
Original post by Zürich
Spurs fan? Szczesny loves a bit of Yiddo baiting!

hey man das not cool. kick it out init
(edited 10 years ago)
hey man das not cool. kick it out init

eh?
Reply 54
Original post by Zürich
eh?

Stand up speak up man. Racism ain't tolerated :colonhash:

Na I'm kidding....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Stand up speak up man. Racism ain't tolerated :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

racism?

yiddo=spurs fan

to be clear.
Original post by Zürich
racism?

yiddo=spurs fan

to be clear.

yeah but its just that the organisation 'kick it out' has made a massive deal out of it I think (one of the organisations at least). Now the word can't be used.
Reply 57
Original post by Zürich
racism?

yiddo=spurs fan

to be clear.

Yeah I know, I added the kidding comment as you were quoting me :tongue: I was more attacking all the butt-hurt authorities who brand everything 'racism' or unequal. It ****** me off. Aren't you part foreign anyway?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Four Queue
It wasn't long ago that Arsenal fans were crying out for players with a bit fire/passion/aggression etc and now that we have one, he's being criticised for it? :confused:

Don't really see why his stature should dictate his behaviour either. Roy Keane being the perfect example of that.

He's too much of a hot head though, passion and fight is well and good, but with Jack I just feel like he's always a red card waiting to happen.
yeah but its just that the organisation 'kick it out' has made a massive deal out of it I think (one of the organisations at least). Now the word can't be used.

sigh. Heard there was some nonsense about that, thought Spurs fans themselves had come out and said its not an offensive term?

Anyone who thinks that an Arsenal fan calling a Spurs fan a 'Yid' is making some kind of anti-semetic rant is out of their mind imo.

Quick Reply

Latest