The Student Room Group

Manchester Dentistry Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sumsumeyes
hi guys! I'm new here! On the website it says 'Applicants must undertake a minimum of two weeks work experience in a general dental practice. ', so do we need to bring some kind of proof to the interview?

No but they might ask at a later date. I took none to mine :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 321
ah when does everyone think is EARLIEST date we'll hear about offers/rejection?
Original post by cwctam
ah when does everyone think is EARLIEST date we'll hear about offers/rejection?

When I call up I get told before the March deadline but no specific date :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cwctam
I thought this too!

Well now I'm worried!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 324
Original post by Kaumal123
When I call up I get told before the March deadline but no specific date :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh rly? when's the march deadline?
Reply 326
that is sooo annoying! had interview so long ago just rly wannna hear:frown:
Reply 327
People who have had their interviews just wanted to ask how the atmosphere was like? And any tips would be greatly appreciated as a personal message.
(Not asking for specific questions obviously) Thank you. x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cwctam
that is sooo annoying! had interview so long ago just rly wannna hear:frown:

I know me too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are manchester still sending out interviews?
Last year Manchester told people about post interview rejections/offers in April. So we're in for a long wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 331
Last year Manchester told people about post interview rejections/offers in April. So we're in for a long wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile
oof that is harsh! god its weird how late it is as my friend who recently had med interview at manch got offer after 8 days! !!
Original post by cwctam
oof that is harsh! god its weird how late it is as my friend who recently had med interview at manch got offer after 8 days! !!

My friend for med got one after 2 days!!! It's crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 333

Posted from TSR Mobile

Man.. At this point, any news would be good news! The last one!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
My friend for med got one after 2 days!!! It's crazy

Posted from TSR Mobile

2 people I know both got one the day after their interviews!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Casprules
2 people I know both got one the day after their interviews!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Woah! How I wish I were one of them?!
Reply 336
surely by now they must've made some decision about those who had early interviews!@!
Original post by cwctam
surely by now they must've made some decision about those who had early interviews!@!

That's exactly what I'm thinking!!!!!! Either we've been rejected or they are telling everybody at once

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 338
That's exactly what I'm thinking!!!!!! Either we've been rejected or they are telling everybody at once

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm thinkin it it because they want tp tell everyone at once but my friend said she might ring up and ask if she can just tell her if she's accepted or rejected cos waiting is torture. and also some unis can tell u eg friend rang up bham and person told her whether she was on interview list
Original post by cwctam
I'm thinkin it it because they want tp tell everyone at once but my friend said she might ring up and ask if she can just tell her if she's accepted or rejected cos waiting is torture. and also some unis can tell u eg friend rang up bham and person told her whether she was on interview list

I'm a gap year student so I know what it's like, I doubt they will tell her over the phone like the actual decision because it isn't fair on others unless it's urgent that she needs to know. But I guess she should give it a try there's nothing to lose! If she does get a decision let me know then I'll call up too haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest