The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
This thread should get closed down :facepalm2: its just become a sanctuary for girls who are feeling insecure to be drowned in compliments by thirsty guys and receive ego boosts , you should be ashamed .

You know...I know this is gonna shock you...but you don't HAVE to click on this thread! :eek: Now stop being so passive aggressive - just because a girl posts one damn photo it does not make her "insecure", it's the purpose of the thread. If you don't like it then don't click on it.
Original post by AnonymousBitch
You know...I know this is gonna shock you...but you don't HAVE to click on this thread! :eek: Now stop being so passive aggressive - just because a girl posts one damn photo it does not make her "insecure", it's the purpose of the thread. If you don't like it then don't click on it.

Yup , I do know , yeah your right probably not going to come to this atrocity of a thread again :getmecoat:

I'm just saying it's become so formulaic

Known girl posts picture

Guy A So cute
Guy B So Hot
Guy C Would Get it

Girl : Oh guys please :colondollar: , I never get this sort of attention :colondollar: , Oh my God :colondollar:

*Proceeds to post pics at regular intervals.*

You know its true.
Original post by euphrosyne
You've got nothing to be sorry for! You deserve all this attention :sexface: And ha, definitely not. I'm too much of a bitch :rolleyes:

Says you❤️

Haha cutie :tongue: you're certainly not a bitch, far from it :h:

:love:
Yup , I do know , yeah your right probably not going to come to this atrocity of a thread again :getmecoat:

Known girl posts picture

Guy A So cute
Guy B So Hot
Guy C Would Get it

Girl : Oh guys please :colondollar: , I never get this sort of attention :colondollar: , Oh my God :colondollar:

You know its true.

Hey, I only posted once and don't intend to do it again :tongue: it's just a bit of fun!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8343
This thread should get closed down :facepalm2: its just become a sanctuary for girls who are feeling insecure to be drowned in compliments by thirsty guys and receive ego boosts , you should be ashamed .

I think a general "pictures of you" thread would work better, because when the rule is "post the first picture you take" all you get is people posting themselves posing in front of their webcams for the sake of it with nothing noteworthy to show. Which gets pretty inane after a while.
(edited 10 years ago)

Known girl posts picture

Guy A So cute
Guy B So Hot
Guy C Would Get it

You know its true.

Of course it is - but what's wrong with that? ALL girls like compliments. It's not like they're randomly posting their photos on threads. This thread is devoted to people posting photos of themselves, and it is only natural for others to then compliment them or ignore them, and many people in here even comment things like "meh" or "3/10", so it's not as though it doesn't go the other way too. Girls like getting compliments, guys like thinking they can obtain those girls - leave them be.
Mad ting
Carpe Vinum
x

You quoted me but I can't see it? Was it anything important? :lol:
Reply 8348

Known girl posts picture

Guy A So cute
Guy B So Hot
Guy C Would Get it

You know its true.

:lol:
Reply 8349
Like I said, a general pictures of you thread would be an improvement imo
So we could actually have photos of people doing and showing things instead of being sat down in front of their boring laptops in their boring rooms gawping detachedly into their webcams

Whatever you say sugartits , after all which woman doesn't like a bit of validation ? Just a shame the men are so thirsty but to grovel after female specimen they come across , those are the ones who should be ashamed.

Original post by AnonymousBitch
ALL girls like compliments.
Girls like getting compliments, guys like thinking they can obtain those girls - leave them be.

True

Anyway peace out. xx

Known girl posts picture

Guy A So cute
Guy B So Hot
Guy C Would Get it

You know its true.

:ditto:

So true, my man knows what he's talking about

Posted from TSR Mobile
You quoted me but I can't see it? Was it anything important? :lol:

He asked you out for lunch, no biggie.
x

The most perfect Vine just appeared on my Facebook relating to what you've been saying :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=641814465903337&set=vb.454568751294577&type=2&theater
The most perfect Vine just appeared on my Facebook relating to what you've been saying :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=641814465903337&set=vb.454568751294577&type=2&theater

:toofunny: Too funny , and too true . Surprisingly accurate representation of the thread .

Had me creasing.
Reply 8355
:toofunny: Too funny , and too true . Surprisingly accurate representation of the thread .

Had me creasing.

Haters gonna hate :dance:
Reply 8356
Original post by PoGo HoPz

Yes Pogo!
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1391963063.259371.jpg
Whad' up bitches.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Rafael_96
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1391963063.259371.jpg
Whad' up bitches.

Posted from TSR Mobile