The Student Room Group

What are people's current UCAS application situation ?

Scroll to see replies

Offer from York to do Social Work. Got 4 out of 5 offers now :biggrin:
Reply 1141
Original post by sophieleannexo
Offer from York to do Social Work. Got 4 out of 5 offers now :biggrin:

Well done for getting york,did you have to do an interview and did it require any tests

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MissENA
Well done for getting york,did you have to do an interview and did it require any tests

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I did.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just been rejected by MMU, though they didn't state a reason.

Interview at Cardiff in two weeks and waiting to hear from Birmingham and Plymouth. Not looking hopeful.
Just got my offer for MMU for adult nursing!!! I only had my interview yesterday!!!
Only had one offer so far... Conditional from Aberystwyth :biggrin:
Original post by cah846
Only had one offer so far... Conditional from Aberystwyth :biggrin:

Fingers crossed the other 4 come soon with equally positive outcomes.

My UCAS application is floundering like a dying fish lol.
Original post by Grim_Squeaker
Fingers crossed the other 4 come soon with equally positive outcomes.

My UCAS application is floundering like a dying fish lol.

Got an unconditional offer from qmul for biomed. Really happy as that's my 2nd choice uni.

Just waiting for the other 4 now which are King's, Brunel, Westminster and Greenwich. Fingers crossed I get an offer from King's

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just firmed my offer at Lancaster university! So excited! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I haven't had any offers at all yet I'm starting to freak out:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by charlotte97
I haven't had any offers at all yet I'm starting to freak out:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

When did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
7th jan
Reply 1153
Yay! Just got an offer from a uni I'll definitely be making my insurance :smile:
I've got a conditional from Aber and an interview from Swansea, UCL have been in touch with my college to ask more about my situation (slightly different to the norm) and I haven't heard anything from the other two choices (KCL and Bath). I'm preparing myself for rejections and this whole process is making me sick with anxiety and worry.
My application finally went through on 10th Jan. Got a conditional from Brunel and a conditional from Southampton Solent (though it says I've already met the conditions so I'm a tad confused about that), an interview at Chichester on Wednesday, and waiting to hear back from Bath and Brighton.
Reply 1156
App went through on the 13th of Jan. Unconditional from Napier and Aberdeen. Waiting on Edinburgh and Sussex. Wait is killing me. Applied for law.
Original post by charlotte97
7th jan

What unis have you applied for and what degree?
Normally applying in the January period means you might have to wait a bit longer for some unis as it's close to the deadline meaning a lot of people applying during that period.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hb35
App went through on the 13th of Jan. Unconditional from Napier and Aberdeen. Waiting on Edinburgh and Sussex. Wait is killing me. Applied for law.

Congrats on your 2 unconditional offers, I got my first offer from qmul for biomed and now waiting for king's, Brunel, Westminster and Greenwich. Although if I get an offer from king's the other 3 won't be a worry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
recieved only 2 offers from 5! probably due to me being over ambitious in relation to my grades but i am really happy as i got an offer from university of liverpool and now there is no other uni i want to go to! just need to get ABB at a levels, and with the amount of resists im doing im aiming way higher than that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending