The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It looks nice from the front but totally hideous from every other angle. I don't like it.
Reply 2
Original post by Short Story Long
It looks nice from the front but totally hideous from every other angle. I don't like it.

Yeah I agree.
for a head on view its nice, but from the sides ....not so much. So all in all ima say that i don't like it.
its nice from the front but looks weird from the side
Reply 5
Makes the wearer look like they've escaped from some sort of secure institution.
Seriously what's wrong with calling them women or girls? "Females" is so weird.
Reply 7
I don't like it. It doesn't suit his face either.
1. "Females" Ok David

2. Looks too military for me

3. I'm not a girl but oh well
Reply 9
Original post by tengentoppa

Because the age range on this site, some would be "girls" others would be "women" and "females" covers both.
Reply 10
looks like a high undercut

its too high
Looks stupid - even when accompanied with Pitt's agreeable face.

Do scientific words intimidate you?

Original post by Qymberley
I've seen quite a few males with this haircut

Oh no! She's referring to us as "males" and even emboldened the word! I'm so creeped out! Don't be so creepy pls!!!

Original post by Eva.Gregoria
Why doesn't anyone ever say, "males" when describing men?

Plenty of people do, including myself. Put the feminism away.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by dylantombides
I'm interested to know what girls would think of this hairstyle on a guy

http://www.mensxp.com/grooming/hair-care/21650-how-to-get-brad-pitts-new-high-fade-haircut.html

I've seen quite a few males with this haircut, and i think it's pretty hard to manage, it looks amazing and super swoon-worthy when it's freshly cut, but when the top bit starts to grow out and gets too long thats when you start looking like a macklemore wannabe and it just doesn't work out. Imho, i prefer a guy who has hair i can touch and ruffle around and won't be afraid of it messing up
Original post by MJ1012
Because the age range on this site, some would be "girls" others would be "women" and "females" covers both.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by A Perfect Circle

No, but they do irritate me when used needlessly.
Horrendous and reminds me slightly of Joey Essex...Sorry but not for me! :biggrin:
No, but they do irritate me when used needlessly.

How illuminatin-oh *******s!
Reply 17
Original post by Eva.Gregoria

Posted from TSR Mobile

They do. That's why we have the word "males."
Original post by A Perfect Circle

Oh no! She's referring to us as "males" and even emboldened the word! I'm so creeped out! Don't be so creepy pls!!!

Plenty of people do, including myself. Put the feminism away.

I actually went back to put the male part in bold, i realised i unintentionally do it as well :colondollar: don't know what the problem is with using females/males.
Original post by Qymberley
I actually went back to put the male part in bold, i realised i unintentionally do it as well :colondollar: don't know what the problem is with using females/males.

Aha I see. For us normal people, there isn't a problem. As I've mentioned before, being a scientist involved in biology, I use both terms all the time out of habit.

It's just that there are many people out there who are so boring, they have to look for things to get offended by. Quite pathetic if you ask me.

But anyway, back on topic, get a different haircut!

Latest