The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pinkgorilla
When are you guys staring to revise for your AS level exams and anyone havw any tips on getting >90% in modules ? I do maths and sciences and crit thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I started to revise over Christmas. I don't do any science subjects (sorry about that :frown: )
Original post by pinkgorilla
When are you guys staring to revise for your AS level exams and anyone havw any tips on getting >90% in modules ? I do maths and sciences and crit thinking.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Science, memorise every fact. And crack on your exam technique. Maths do endless questions. Check answers see what's wrong, improve. There's no special formila for maths and science, its just practice and learning the facts. Break it up though of course

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've started revising now, but I feel like there is so much to do! (I do physics, maths, chemistry and music)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Lewisallows
I've started revising now, but I feel like there is so much to do! (I do physics, maths, chemistry and music)

For what?

Summer exams already?!:eek:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
For what?

It's really not that far away :holmes:
Original post by MangoFreak
It's really not that far away :holmes:

February
March
April
May/June

That's ages away :lol:

Although my French oral can be as early as March 17th :eek:

Other than that, they're ages away.
They're only like 11 weeks away or something :s
Original post by chank062
They're only like 11 weeks away or something :s

Yeah, that's ages :colone:

****, this year has gone so fast :emo:
February
March
April
May/June

That's ages away :lol:

Although my French oral can be as early as March 17th :eek:

Other than that, they're ages away.

If you believe 11 weeks is ages at this point, I pity you for it.

ikr we're already half way though when we reach half term next week [whoop] and revision sessions have already started at my school
Original post by MangoFreak
If you believe 11 weeks is ages at this point, I pity you for it.

It is ages...

Not saying not to revise or anything, just way too early (although everyone will probably disagree with me)

I'll revise a week before each exam, maybe even less.
Anyone else got really spread out exams this summer? Mine go from May 12th to June 23rd, whereas some of my friends finish within 2 weeks. :unimpressed:
Original post by drowninginsound
Anyone else got really spread out exams this summer? Mine go from May 12th to June 23rd, whereas some of my friends finish within 2 weeks. :unimpressed:

Mine range from 15th May to the 9th June.

June 23rd is the latest exam, you doing FP3 or something?
For what?

Yeah! My first exam is on the 12th May, and I'm hoping for A's and B's! So I figured I'd start early:redface:

Wow, that's a pretty long time! Mine run from May 12th to June 9th!
Mine range from 15th May to the 9th June.

June 23rd is the latest exam, you doing FP3 or something?

Nah, M2 god help me. :eek: But my last exam before that is D1 on the 12th of June so I've got plenty of time to revise at least...
Wow, that's a pretty long time! Mine run from May 12th to June 9th!

Yeah, it's not great. But at least it's better than having 3 on the same day like I did last year for GCSE! :redface:
Yeah! My first exam is on the 12th May, and I'm hoping for A's and B's! So I figured I'd start early:redface:

Ooh, which exam?

Yeah, it's a good idea actually to revise now! Better than last minute I suppose.

Nah, M2 god help me. :eek: But my last exam before that is D1 on the 12th of June so I've got plenty of time to revise at least...

That's probably why, if I did A2 French, I'd have had to have waited till 19th June for an exam!
Ooh, which exam?

Yeah, it's a good idea actually to revise now! Better than last minute I suppose.

General Studies :tongue: and Music! It's frustrating that my school make us do general studies :s-smilie:

:colonhash:

Latest