The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7740
Original post by IqraHaq
Hey everyone! I've not post on here since people thought me and padwas should be a couple lol.

How is everyone ? I'm mega bored!

So if we bring the topic back up, will you go mute again? :colone:

Not too bad, yourself (apart from being bored obviously)? What do you want to talk about, if my company isn't too annoying?
Reply 7741
Original post by Ornlu
So if we bring the topic back up, will you go mute again? :colone:

Not too bad, yourself (apart from being bored obviously)? What do you want to talk about, if my company isn't too annoying?

Haha very funny but I don't care anymore and I don't think he does either :lol:

I'm feeling fantabulous right now actually! :party:
Original post by Ornlu
I second the motion :colone:

Original post by majmuh24
Exactly it fam, my bars were way too heavy for dem mods (I posted in AAM and apparently it was unsuitable for the young kids on TSR, and I don't have a.copy :cry2:)

I have made a new song called TSR Girl though, check it out :smile:

P.S Considering the possibility of making a rap about Padwas' cuteness as well :holmes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please don't. It's not exactly fun to have to clean up pages and pages of stuff...
Reply 7743
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha very funny but I don't care anymore and I don't think he does either :lol:

I'm feeling fantabulous right now actually! :party:

But you two are so cute together :rolleyes: (see what I did there? :smug:)

Not that it's a bad thing, but what are you so jolly about? Life is depressing and boring :tongue:
Original post by de_monies
Please don't. It's not exactly fun to have to clean up pages and pages of stuff...

Why do you have to delete my stuff :colonhash:

I was going to keep it clean this time :tongue:
Reply 7745

Come and join us - your rapper name can be The De_mon, and you can spit out satanic lines that could purge the soul of many a TSRian :cool:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7746
Original post by Ornlu
But you two are so cute together :rolleyes: (see what I did there? :smug:)

Not that it's a bad thing, but what are you so jolly about? Life is depressing and boring :tongue:

Lol I see youwhat you did there :lol: and I know we would obv :rolleyes:

Everything! Life is great... (I know I said I was bored 5 mins ago) but I'm not anymore :lol:
Why do you have to delete my stuff :colonhash:

I was going to keep it clean this time :tongue:

Because of da rules

:biggrin:

Original post by Ornlu
Come and join us - your rapper name can be The De_mon, and you can spit out satanic lines that could purge the soul of many a TSRian :cool:

Nope :biggrin:
Original post by Ornlu

Jheeze, Ornlu busting out ideas by the crateload, will man ever stop going hard?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7749
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol I see youwhat you did there :lol: and I know we would obv :rolleyes:

Everything! Life is great... (I know I said I was bored 5 mins ago) but I'm not anymore :lol:

What's suddenly changed!? I guess it's because you're talking to the one and only Ornlu, isn't it? I really do underestimate my power sometimes :rolleyes:
Got any cracking suggestions to give me a nuance of happiness/make my life more interesting?
Reply 7750
Jheeze, Ornlu busting out ideas by the crateload, will man ever stop going hard?!?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Boi has to help prop up teh Maj-Dragon an' his croo
Reply 7751
Original post by Ornlu
What's suddenly changed!? I guess it's because you're talking to the one and only Ornlu, isn't it? I really do underestimate my power sometimes :rolleyes:
Got any cracking suggestions to give me a nuance of happiness/make my life more interesting?

Haha it wasn't you :lol:

You should try dancing it's great :woo:
Because of da rules

:biggrin:

Nope :biggrin:

Haha, I remember that show, used to watch it all the time :colone:

Do Da Rules say anything about being a total gangsta? :afro:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7753
Original post by IqraHaq
Haha it wasn't you :lol:

You should try dancing it's great :woo:

:puppyeyes:

But dancing is weird :colonhash: It just feels so *struggling to find a word to decribe how it truly feels* awkward - it's just flailing limbs and seizures to a beat :eek:
Haha, I remember that show, used to watch it all the time :colone:

Do Da Rules say anything about being a total gangsta? :afro:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope :biggrin: Well kinda. An offensive "gangsta" isn't really going go down well with "da rules" :biggrin:
Reply 7755
Original post by Ornlu
:puppyeyes:

But dancing is weird :colonhash: It just feels so *struggling to find a word to decribe how it truly feels* awkward - it's just flailing limbs and seizures to a beat :eek:

:console:

Dancing isnt awkward! It's fun! I love dancing! It's brilliant! And it's good excersise :lol: ahhahahaaa
Reply 7756
Original post by IqraHaq
:console:

Dancing isnt awkward! It's fun! I love dancing! It's brilliant! And it's good exercise :lol: ahhahahaaa

I can understand waltzing and other two-person styles of dancing, which I wouldn't mind doing, I can understand tribal dancing around a fire, but I cannot fathom bobbing up and down and jiggling about in the modern sense; older music required two people (or a group) to dance but modern dance is just so bizzare :lolwut:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7757
Original post by Ornlu
I can understand waltzing and other two-person styles of dancing, which I wouldn't mind doing, I can understand tribal dancing around a fire, but I cannot fathom bobbing up and down and jiggling about in the modern sense; older music required two people (or a group) to dance but modern dance is just so bizzare :lolwut:

agreed classic dancing is fine
modern just isn't right
BORED:angry:
Reply 7759
abdul-karim admitted to loving chocolatesuace !!!
what has happened to the world

Latest