The Student Room Group

Paramedic Science 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Anyone else got any Greenwich selection days coming up?
Reply 161
Original post by al145875
Anyone else got any Greenwich selection days coming up?

Yes I have. Does the letter tell you what time it finishes?
I start at 9:30 but my letter has got lost in the post and I want to book trains!
Original post by Natk6
Yes I have. Does the letter tell you what time it finishes?
I start at 9:30 but my letter has got lost in the post and I want to book trains!

Hi, you'll finish early if you've come far for the interview. They have a presentation in the morning and then the tests followed by lunch. That brings you up to 12-ish if I remember correctly! They start with people who've come a long way but they aim to finish at 4!
Reply 163
Original post by naynay1990
Hi, you'll finish early if you've come far for the interview. They have a presentation in the morning and then the tests followed by lunch. That brings you up to 12-ish if I remember correctly! They start with people who've come a long way but they aim to finish at 4!

Ah ok. My address they have isn't far away, but I have to get all the way back to Sheffield.
Thanks though
Reply 164
Original post by chowy619
Hey I have an interview then too! :biggrin: it's in the morning what about u?

Hi guys! :smile: I have an interview at Hallam on 10th Feb too at 9.30! Is this your first time applying there? If not, do you have any insider tips on how the day goes and what to expect etc?

Good luck to everyone!
Reply 165
Hi, I have an interview for Swansea and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the interview process and what is required on the day?
Thank
Reply 166
Original post by mjpeters
Hi guys! :smile: I have an interview at Hallam on 10th Feb too at 9.30! Is this your first time applying there? If not, do you have any insider tips on how the day goes and what to expect etc?

Good luck to everyone!

Mine is in the afternoon at 1pm but I only know what they have said on the website so your guess is as good as mine :P good luck though! :smile:
Original post by carysn93
Hi, I have an interview for Swansea and was wondering if anyone could give me some advice on the interview process and what is required on the day?
Thank

When is your interview for swansea? I have one on the 18th (:
Reply 168
Original post by TheRealMia
When is your interview for swansea? I have one on the 18th (:

Hi , I also have one on the 18th :smile: have you managed to find any information about the day?
Reply 169
Original post by carysn93
Hi , I also have one on the 18th :smile: have you managed to find any information about the day?

I emailed and all they said was that it will consist if group work and an individual interview. Bring all relevant certificates and expect to be there about 3 hours :smile:
Reply 170
Original post by Natk6
I emailed and all they said was that it will consist if group work and an individual interview. Bring all relevant certificates and expect to be there about 3 hours :smile:

Oh sounds great thank you :smile: good luck x
Does anybody have an interview/already had an interview at UWE Bristol? If so, what was it like?
Hi, I have an interview at Portsmouth Uni, my other options were unsuccessful! :frown: Does anybody have any prior knowledge of what their interviewing process is like, questions they're likely to ask, etc.
Original post by TylerJ1995
Hi, I have an interview at Portsmouth Uni, my other options were unsuccessful! :frown: Does anybody have any prior knowledge of what their interviewing process is like, questions they're likely to ask, etc.

So do i, so any information would be a great! Whens your interview?
Original post by TheRealMia
So do i, so any information would be a great! Whens your interview?
My interview's on the 20th of Feb, so not long to go, did you see the link attached to their letter on UCAS, there's a bit of info there, but no a great amount!
Reply 175
Hiya Everyone!
I hope I'm doing this right I've only just signed up! I am also a hopeful for 2014 Paramedic Practice. I have received an interview (so excited!) and two rejections, I was just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear from universities? I haven't heard from two universities and the wait is starting to be painful and should I be worried? I'm just super keen lol!
Original post by ZoeMac
Hiya Everyone!
I hope I'm doing this right I've only just signed up! I am also a hopeful for 2014 Paramedic Practice. I have received an interview (so excited!) and two rejections, I was just wondering if anyone is still waiting to hear from universities? I haven't heard from two universities and the wait is starting to be painful and should I be worried? I'm just super keen lol!

Hi, Im new too and also hoping for 2014 Paramedic Practice. Congrats on the interview, where is it at? and where else have you applied? I wouldn't worry, I am still awaiting replies from 2. Apparantly they have up until 8th may to reply.
Reply 177
Interview is at edge hill :smile: I actually can't wait :smile: I also applied to LJMU and Sheffield Hallam but got rejected from those two. And I'm still waiting on Teeside and UCLan :smile: where have u heard from? And waiting for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by ZoeMac
Interview is at edge hill :smile: I actually can't wait :smile: I also applied to LJMU and Sheffield Hallam but got rejected from those two. And I'm still waiting on Teeside and UCLan :smile: where have u heard from? And waiting for?

Unsuccessful from edge hill :frown: Already had interview at Teesside last week. Interview on 10th march for Sheffield and not heard back yet from LMJU and UCLan. Must admit I'm not enjoying the waiting :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 179

How funny we applied to the same :smile: haha! Well done on your 2 interviews that's great! I'm not enjoying the waiting either it's agonising lol! :frown: let's hope we hear soon eh :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending