The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dannyboyo
Congratulations, you have won the "Things Hitler would never say" competition! Please provide your account details to receive the prize of a lifetime!

Cheers m8. :colondollar:
Reply 8441
Original post by andrewruss
I love to see people squirm when one person goes against a majority's expectations.

Nobody's squirming. It's just a little surprising that you're rating a quite clearly above average women something as mediocre as a 6- which essentially insinuates she only slightly better than the norm. It's not to say she's any different from the chick you rated a 9. You don't need to be attracted to someone to acknowledge that they're good looking.
Original post by Tai Ga
Nobody's squirming. It's just a little surprising that you're rating a quite clearly above average women something as mediocre as a 6- which essentially insinuates she only slightly better than the norm. It's not to say she's any different from the chick you rated a 9. You don't need to be attracted to someone to acknowledge that they're good looking.

I totally understand, maybe 6 was a LITTLE too low aha, but I would like to re-consider this. Perhaps a 7.5 will suffice for me. Let's be honest though.. why is there such a big fuss over such a small matter. Aside that, why would you even post a picture of someone who isn't even yourself (hence the title of the chat).
Plus, being firm with my opinion is taken against me? That's really low. You should be happy someone actually challenges you even if there is no right or wrong answer with how fast pupils are changing nowadays in primary and secondary education, at least from what I've observed from nearby school.
Original post by meenu89
You look a bit too old for a 1 year old.

Knew someone was gonna say that :lol:
Original post by andrewruss
Plus, being firm with my opinion is taken against me? That's really low. You should be happy someone actually challenges you even if there is no right or wrong answer with how fast pupils are changing nowadays in primary and secondary education, at least from what I've observed from nearby school.
friend, do u give troll lessons via fb msg by any chance?

big big big big big fan right here
Hahahaha i look like a right idiot :tongue:
Photo0181.jpg
Original post by Reeeeyah
That isn't you. I know the girl in this picture haha :eek: :eek:

Oh okay
Reply 8448
Original post by shartos maximus
bra size?

Not laughed this hard in about a day but jesus lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ironandwine
you're weird

You're weird.
2 A*, 7A, 1B @ GCSE level
AAB @ A-level (maths, physics + further maths)
will get a first in my computer science degree

and u?

ooohhh, close but not close enough. I'm in the Scottish system which might be a little hard for your pea brain to understand. But-
Intermediate 2's (GSCEs) 8A1s (8A*s)
Highers (A Levels) 6A1s (6A*s)

Those are some cute Bs you got there though :tongue:
Reply 8451
DSCF1505[1].jpg

New tshirt :^_^:
Original post by peanutbutter18
ooohhh, close but not close enough. I'm in the Scottish system which might be a little hard for your pea brain to understand. But-
Intermediate 2's (GSCEs) 8A1s (8A*s)
Highers (A Levels) 6A1s (6A*s)

Those are some cute Bs you got there though :tongue:
the B i got in further maths alone is probably better than all of ur achievements combined rofl

i don't understand.. ur GCSE's were all intermediate papers?

and holy ****, u did 12 A-levels and i'm the stupid one? ok
the B i got in further maths alone is probably better than all of ur achievements combined rofl

i don't understand.. ur GCSE's were all intermediate papers?

and holy ****, u did 12 A-levels and i'm the stupid one? ok

HAHAHA of course you don't understand. I didn't sit GSCEs, and I'm not sure where you got 12 A levels from, it was 6. 'rofl'
Original post by peanutbutter18
Aw thanks xx, oh that explains everything, maybe your B would have been an A* if they'd had A* then. Medicine. Um... all of them? Maths for handling data, english for communication, bio and chem obviously, geography for understanding demographics and french for when i travel/ work abroad

I don't even know why I'm trying anymore, you just though Scottish was a language....
like i said, a B in further maths is worth more than an A* in any of ur subjects rofl - lets be honest.

> didn't know u had to do a degree in english to be able to communicate.
> bio + chem + geography all provide better data handling skills than maths.
> that english degree gonna be useless when ur working abroad in france, no?
> bio + chem obviously (?????)

when i finished my a-levels i got an internship at royal bank of canada (#8 biggest investment bank in the world at the time), applied for another internship this year. what are ur achievements outside the library?
Original post by Flauta
DSCF1505[1].jpg

New tshirt :^_^:

Sorry for ignoring you buddy, I like your new t-shirt :tongue:
Reply 8456
Original post by RabbitCFH
Yo bruv wanna get smoked for stealing my sig gif?

Nevermind. Yours is not even a perfect loop, sucka :rofl:

I can't even see sigs bro
lol? she tried dissing me, got wrecked so proceeded to compare grades. best troll andrewruss making the great return, love it

How can you not take criticism normally or accepting that someone is better than you? I'd understand if it was derogative, but let's be honest, you're only spicing things up - unnecessarily on that note.
Reply 8458
How do I make signatures visible? I've been on here for years and still haven't figured it out

Also, what is even going on in this thread
Original post by RobML
How do I make signatures visible? I've been on here for years and still haven't figured it out

Also, what is even going on in this thread

I have the same issue. Have you ticked the "Show signatures" in the Edit My Account Options section? I have but it still won't work for me :/

Latest