The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Adult nursing interview 2014

HEY GUYS! :biggrin: i'm attending an interview at huddersfield university soon and i was wondering if they still include the maths and english exam as a part of their interview process.. :3
No they don't! Just a group and individual task :smile: I've got a conditional offer! Good luck x
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Im having a nursing interview too but for mental health, what does the group task involve?
Reply 3
Original post by jennalouise777
No they don't! Just a group and individual task :smile: I've got a conditional offer! Good luck x

when did you go for your interview? :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Leanne_Cooper
Im having a nursing interview too but for mental health, what does the group task involve?

well it was basically just a discussion... we were put into groups of 6/7 and then we were given a scenario and we had to say what we would do in that situation and we had to write our ideas down as a group.

this was for the adult nursing interview btw.. not sure if its gonna be the same as mental health.. ^^
good luck
Original post by kingking96
when did you go for your interview? :smile:

Mine was 12th Dec x
Reply 6
Mine was 12th Dec x

ohh i see, congratulations on your offer btw ^^ is huddersfield your first choice? :biggrin:
Reply 7
ooo I got an offer at Huddersfield too for Adult Nursing! How exciting!
I thought the interview here was much more relaxed than ones I had at other universities.
although I wasn't aware of the individual interview until I got told I was going first! argh! lol x
Original post by kingking96
well it was basically just a discussion... we were put into groups of 6/7 and then we were given a scenario and we had to say what we would do in that situation and we had to write our ideas down as a group.

this was for the adult nursing interview btw.. not sure if its gonna be the same as mental health.. ^^
good luck

Thanks! Was the situation difficult to write about? Or were they just seeing how you work in a group?
Reply 9
Original post by Leanne_Cooper
Thanks! Was the situation difficult to write about? Or were they just seeing how you work in a group?

And nope. . It wasnt hard to write about.. you just have to think quickly before someone else says what you're planning to say
I think they were assessing you on how you communicate with people in your group ^^
Sorry for the late reply :3
Original post by Shaunnaaa
ooo I got an offer at Huddersfield too for Adult Nursing! How exciting!
I thought the interview here was much more relaxed than ones I had at other universities.
although I wasn't aware of the individual interview until I got told I was going first! argh! lol x

I got an offer too!! The interview was much nicer than i expected, and when talking to other people there, they said Huddersfield was much better than other unis x
Reply 11
Mine was 12th Dec x

Hi Jenna. Mine was 12th dec too. Is this where u are going to be going? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Hi all
I haven't come across that many people yet who are going to Huddersfield this year for adult nursing. Everyone at my college is picking Hallam. I have set up a group on Facebook which will allow all Huddersfield adult nursing students for sep this year to get to know each other before we start. A great way in making new friends. If you search for Huddersfield uni adult nursing students starting sep 2014 n join the group.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ribster28
Hi all
I haven't come across that many people yet who are going to Huddersfield this year for adult nursing. Everyone at my college is picking Hallam. I have set up a group on Facebook which will allow all Huddersfield adult nursing students for sep this year to get to know each other before we start. A great way in making new friends. If you search for Huddersfield uni adult nursing students starting sep 2014 n join the group.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't find the group? :colondollar:
theres one for 2013..?

xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending