The Student Room Group

Religious studies GCSE in 2014

I s anyone confident in pssing thier RS GCSE?
Original post by German123
I s anyone confident in pssing thier RS GCSE?

I'd definitely confident in passing, but I want an A*, although RS, isn't that hard, same style questions every section...

Which exam board and what unit are you doing?
Reply 2
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
I'd definitely confident in passing, but I want an A*, although RS, isn't that hard, same style questions every section...

Which exam board and what unit are you doing?

My exam board is OCR an we are studying about capital punishment. I am confident in passing cause Rs its easy!
My exam board is OCR an we are studying about capital punishment. I am confident in passing cause Rs its easy!

Cool, we're learning about crime and punishment as well, but I'm on Edexcel, and currently studying Unit 8.
Reply 4
Original post by ElGenioEstúpido
Cool, we're learning about crime and punishment as well, but I'm on Edexcel, and currently studying Unit 8.

Well lets hope that both of us will do well. My teacher said i am capable of gettin an A but i want to aim higher.
Reply 5
what skl you go to?
(edited 10 years ago)
Well lets hope that both of us will do well. My teacher said i am capable of gettin an A but i want to aim higher.

Same, but I mostly want that A*

My i ask what school do you go to?

Can't tell you specifically, but one in East London
Reply 7
I do AQA and at the moment am studying the existence of Evil and suffering. It is a subject I am confident in and I have some religious background which really helps with learning the quotes and ideas...

Quick Reply

Latest