The Student Room Group

Leicester Medical Applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2360
Original post by MC5
Sorry, there are barriers in one room :frown:

Awww :mad:, at least I am aware of it now. I can only hope that other candidates have soft voices.
Reply 2361
Original post by Mehhhh
Awww :mad:, at least I am aware of it now. I can only hope that other candidates have soft voices.

Don't worry about it, you get headphones provided at most stations! Honestly for most of it, I forgot there were even other candidates there

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Keeks52
Don't worry about it, you get headphones provided at most stations! Honestly for most of it, I forgot there were even other candidates there

Posted from TSR Mobile

Headphones? How are you meant to hear what the interviewers at each station are saying??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by h3isenberg
Not all stations have interviewers.

Really?? So its just you on your own left to do the task??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2364
has anyone got a post-interview rejection?
Yep pretty much, you can easily be seen by the admissions staff so you can't mess around.

How many stations are you alone at?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't say unfortunately, mainly because they change it up every day. You can probably hazard a guess using the information Leicester give in their email about the interview.

Ok cheers :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any post interview rejections yet? I certainly haven't heard of any yet
Reply 2368
Original post by Medicine Boy
Any post interview rejections yet? I certainly haven't heard of any yet

Not heard of any. Maybe they'll wait until after they've finished interviewing...
Any offers given out today ? :biggrin:
Reply 2370
Yep pretty much, you can easily be seen by the admissions staff so you can't mess around.

Could some one comment how many stations are there Leicester interview and how much time for each station.
Reply 2371
What is the no interviews : no of Offer ratio at Leicester for international students. My understanding is they interview 100 for 17 seats?
Reply 2372
Original post by skjsy
Could some one comment how many stations are there Leicester interview and how much time for each station.

Yeh it says it on the invite there are 8 stations with 1 minute instructions and 7 minutes 'task' :smile:
Reply 2373
anyone else got there interview next week?
Reply 2374
For those of GEP: I rang admissions team today and they are still sending out invites although they remarked "it is looking unlikely now" to get an interview there is still a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dC_^
For those of GEP: I rang admissions team today and they are still sending out invites although they remarked "it is looking unlikely now" to get an interview there is still a chance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean by GEP?
Original post by JAS101101
What do you mean by GEP?

Those applying to the 4year graduate programme
Reply 2377
If Leicester has no more interviews for undergrads, then I don't get why they haven't rejected me yet?! Stringing it out is cruel.....also I guess I still have a teeny sliver of hope.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Last year the A101 offers were seen from the 19th of feb and A100 around this time.
Reply 2379
"Posted on: 13 February 2014

A further multiple mini-interview date has been scheduled for:

Thursday 13 March 2014

Please note that we are continuing to email out invitations to attend interview and final decisions on applications. This will be an ongoing process and some applicants may not receive a decision until 31 March 2014.

Please do not contact us if you have not yet heard, as this delays our process."

Hope endures! I hope this means those that are still waiting get a shot at an interview :smile:!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending