LJMU 2014 new students

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20

I am! looking forward to it
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool
Reply 21
Don't know whether to choose Grand Central or Grenville Street Halls now? Anyone else choosing Grenville?
Same with me! I was set on grand central but now they've added grenville I'm unsure! X
Reply 23
I think I'm going for Grenville!:smile: I don't know if it's any good for parties though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
I'm from Liverpool and starting Law in September, not a jar of glue what to expect though so might go to an open day not sure yet..
Reply 25
I'm sticking with Grand Central! Not far from town so don't have to walk far after a night out! Follow me on twitter @dancrosss get to know me if you're going grand central :smile:
Reply 26
All of the Student Accommodation for LJMU is pretty central to the city centre. The longest walk you will face will be about 20 minutes if you opt for Atlantic Point.
Reply 27
Original post by DanCross
I'm sticking with Grand Central! Not far from town so don't have to walk far after a night out! Follow me on twitter @dancrosss get to know me if you're going grand central :smile:

I applied for grand central as 1st choice! I followed you little while back on twitter, can u follow me back please? :smile:
going to be studying Law and Criminal Justice (my insurance) but I don't mind coming here as LJMU is just the same as Liverpool Uni to me :smile:
i'm confirmed in grand central, flat 210 in block B. Studying marketing :smile: on twitter, @patricknewton_
Grand central, Flat 275 Block C :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Grand Central, Block C, Flat 288 :smile: Buzzing!
Reply 32
Hi I'm also going to LJMU in Sep can't wait..I'm studying Policing Studies anyone else doing this course??:smile:
Reply 33
Original post by maryamzahid
going to be studying Law and Criminal Justice (my insurance) but I don't mind coming here as LJMU is just the same as Liverpool Uni to me :smile:

I'm studying Law here as well, are you bothering going to any of the open days at the uni?
Reply 34
Original post by Dannyboyo
I'm studying Law here as well, are you bothering going to any of the open days at the uni?

We'll I'm going over on the 26th march for my applicant day.. Where you thinking of staying at?
Reply 35
Original post by PaigeO'R
We'll I'm going over on the 26th march for my applicant day.. Where you thinking of staying at?

Looks like all the open days are all booked until July now so might go down then if I'm off.

Arrr I wish I had a choice! :s-smilie: My degree is part-time since I work full-time so I can't book accommodation, I'm proper gutted but I'll just have to make the most of the time I spend there, I still can't wait for it like, should be decent! Is your offer unconditional?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by DanCross
M going to be studying forensic psychology and criminal justice :smile:

Same course buddy :smile: x
Reply 37
Original post by Dannyboyo
Looks like all the open days are all booked until July now so might go down then if I'm off.

Arrr I wish I had a choice! :s-smilie: My degree is part-time since I work full-time so I can't book accommodation, I'm proper gutted but I'll just have to make the most of the time I spend there, I still can't wait for it like, should be decent! Is your offer unconditional?

Aw really? Yeah me too I'm proper excited now:smile:. Yeah my offer is unconditional I done my a-levels 2years ago so I knew pretty quick lol.
Reply 38
Original post by PaigeO'R
Aw really? Yeah me too I'm proper excited now:smile:. Yeah my offer is unconditional I done my a-levels 2years ago so I knew pretty quick lol.

Yeah I finished my a-levels couple of years ago as well and got the conditional after they got a ref. from my boss, sounds like I'm in similar boat to you, except for me being a massive bore since I can't stay in accommodation :mad:
Reply 39
Who else hasn't heard back from accommodation yet? I sent my accommodation request form of last Thursday and still haven't heard back:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending