The Student Room Group

a general physical attraction question for women

What male body part attracts you the most? what part do you find the sexiest?

be honest please

thanks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by richrichie

be honest please

thanks

The face.
Reply 2
Original post by richrichie

be honest please

thanks

The face and then the pectorals
Reply 3
The eyes
Reply 4
Face+hair and chest
Original post by Treeroy
Face+hair and chest

"question for women"
Toned arms :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by manchesterunited15
"question for women"

I like guys, isn't that enough? The attractions a man feels towards men are not different from the attractions a woman feels towards men...

If you really insist though, my best friend (a woman) has the exact same sexual interests as me, so I can speak on her behalf :P
Reply 8
Well I'm no woman and not gay either, but if I had to pick something it would be the belly button

Dat fluff do :coma:
eyes definitely
Reply 10
Face or a nice broad defined back.
The face, especially the eyes. Although I love a guy with particularly lithe and expressive hands. And the curve where the neck joins the shoulder. A bit specific I know but oh well.
Honestly I just look at men as people.

Really, I'm not even physically attracted to my boyfriend. I can't think about them as sexy body parts like a woman's body is fetishised (tits, ass etc) It's very rare I look at any man and forget he is just a human being for half a second because I am distracted by the sexiness. Very occasionally I slap myself for staring or being highly critical of women's bodies because I know it's not nice to be thought of as just boobs, ass and vagina.

That being said, it's perfectly fine to appreciate an attractive person without getting fixated on X sexy body part.

I just like a guy to be a healthy weight, not bothered about height and ask that takes care of himself. If I really must be indulgent, I like a taught stomach on either sex. But I don't scope people out for it. Cock pictures, muscles etc do nothing for me.

Just be nice to ladies and take care of yourself (bathe, brush teeth, comb hair, eat well, don't wear holey clothes). If you're sweet, sensitive understanding and like to have fun I'll roll out the red carpet for you in bed.
Eyes, mouth and booty
Reply 14
cutlines(or otherwise known as "adonis belt") if he has them:coma:

six-packs and strong arms are great too ^^'
Reply 15
Face.
Reply 16
Face. I also quite like shoulders and arms to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Face!!! Not really a fan of facial hair, but my boyfriends goatee is so hot. Just found out he is getting ready to shave it off again. So sad. lol
Reply 18
Original post by Treeroy
Face+hair and chest

****this is a women only question***
Reply 19
Original post by Treeroy
I like guys, isn't that enough? The attractions a man feels towards men are not different from the attractions a woman feels towards men...

If you really insist though, my best friend (a woman) has the exact same sexual interests as me, so I can speak on her behalf :P

***women only please***

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending