The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RamocitoMorales

You're bringing mantı to the next TSR Turkish Society meet. I don't care if it takes you hours or even days to make it. I don't want something out of a takeaway. I want to taste the blood, sweat and tears that goes into making it.

Challenge accepted :holmes:
Original post by S-man10
You could have done so much better. So much wasted potential there :sigh:

but she is an amazing person!! i am actually pretty lucky tbh :tongue: and i am ugly and have average intelligence anyway.. i hardly have any potential:frown:
Original post by TheGameOfScience
but she is an amazing person!! i am actually pretty lucky tbh :tongue: and i am ugly and have average intelligence anyway.. i hardly have any potential:frown:

You just lost any and all the self respect you had :sigh:
Original post by rosewater1

hollywoodbudgie can learn a lot from you.

Stop letting her walk all over you. Stop measuring yourself against their petty standards. You need to raise that chin up and learn to be comfortable in your own skin. How can you expect them to respect you if you don't even respect yourself?

Spoiler

Original post by S-man10
You just lost any and all the self respect you had :sigh:

:frown:

Stop letting her walk all over you. Stop measuring yourself against their petty standards. You need to raise that chin up and learn to be comfortable in your own skin. How can you expect them to respect you if you don't even respect yourself?

Spoiler

thats true! :frown:thank you RamocitoMorales :smile:from now on i am going to be.. A silver back gorilla!!! :biggrin: we'll bring them back!

You want to speak to the Turkish girls who are actually from Turkey then. The British born ones (generally of Cypriot heritage) tend to be foul mouthed 'chavs' like hollywoodbudgie.

I doubt half of young Cypriots know/speak Turkish anyway
I doubt half of young Cypriots know/speak Turkish anyway

Probably because half of them are Greek...

Spoiler

:curious: Actually I've become pretty decent at cooking

Stop letting her walk all over you. Stop measuring yourself against their petty standards.

What are you talking about, I'm always nice to GOS* :s-smilie:

x

*Can I call you GOS? It's quicker to write. You can call me HWB if you want, or just Budgie :colondollar:

From the way you write I can tell you're super cute and you do hard A levels so you must be smart :mad:

And being 'cute' is not a negative thing at all. What would Ramcito know?

Woman, you must stand up against this guy. Only when sisterhood is together are we strong! :heart:
Original post by hollywoodbudgie

I doubt it. Is cyanide still your favourite ingredient?

hollywoodbudgie

On the surface, maybe. It's all an illusion though.

hollywoodbudgie
*Can I call you GOS? It's quicker to write. You can call me HWB if you want, or just Budgie :colondollar:

A woman that can't be bothered to type obviously can't be bothered to cook either.

hollywoodbudgie
From the way you write I can tell you're super cute and you do hard A levels so you must be smart :mad:

Your 'sweet talk' is just a disguise. Death awaits all those who fall for it.

hollywoodbudgie
Woman, you must stand up against this guy. Only when sisterhood is together are we strong! :heart:

Don't listen to her rosewater1. There is still some good in you. This succubus wants to suck you dry of your femininity. She envies you because you have the potential to be a better woman than she will ever be. Hell has no wrath like hollywoodbudgie's scorn.

A woman that can't be bothered to type obviously can't be bothered to cook either.

Your 'sweet talk' is just a disguise. Death awaits all those who fall for it.

hwb makes bread with the same texture as silicon carbide

always had that theory where if a girl can't text words she can't cook. do far a strong correlation

Its just friend zone talk :laugh:
:curious:

Manti does taste nice :colondollar:

And being 'cute' is not a negative thing at all. What would Ramcito know?

thanks for being nice too me :biggrin: and of course you can call me GOS!! i dont mind, what would you prefer budgie or hwb?... actually i'll call you budgie, i like budgies they are nice, cute little birds, plus my cuz owned a green 1 b4:biggrin: aha thank you!:colondollar: its just psych, is viewed as less hard than bio an chem but i find psych the hardest!! chem and bio are good.
thanks for being nice too me :biggrin: and of course you can call me GOS!! i dont mind, what would you prefer budgie or hwb?... actually i'll call you budgie, i like budgies they are nice, cute little birds, plus my cuz owned a green 1 b4:biggrin: aha thank you!:colondollar: its just psych, is viewed as less hard than bio an chem but i find psych the hardest!! chem and bio are good.

oh dear me
Me quoting everyone :excited:

Only when I'm cooking for you :colone:

It demonstrates that I try to be more efficient with my time, thus making me good at multitasking :cool:

Don't listen to her rosewater1. There is still some good in you. This succubus wants to suck you dry of your femininity. She envies you because you have the potential to be a better woman than she will ever be. Hell has no wrath like hollywoodbudgie's scorn.

feisty ˈfʌɪsti/
adjective: feisty; comparative adjective: feistier; superlative adjective: feistiest

(of a person, typically one who is relatively small) lively, determined, and courageous.

Do not mix this up with a lack of femininity toots

Also, your ploys to break me and rose's sisterly love won't ever work :hugs:

Original post by S-man10
Its just friend zone talk :laugh:

I think I've referred to every guy I've ever had a thing for as 'cute' at some point or another. 'Cute' is a complex word with many layers. Guys just don't get it.

Manti does taste nice :colondollar:

We should make it together and not share it with the guys (except GOS) because they have to earn our food.

I'll always be nice to you. I'm hope the other guys don't influence you too much on this thread:colondollar:

Original post by S-man10
oh dear me

Stop picking on him! What kind of mod are you anyway?

(What are you a mod in out of curiosity? :tongue:)
What's everyone been up to today whilst the weather is so crap? :excited:

I think I've referred to every guy I've ever had a thing for as 'cute' at some point or another. 'Cute' is a complex word with many layers. Guys just don't get it.

We should make it together and not share it with the guys (except GOS) because they have to earn our food.

naww :hugs:

Yup, and they can nibble on dry pasta :giggle:

and there's nothing wrong with 'cute', is someone envious of the attention? :holmes:
Reply 3317
Düşbərə istəyən varmı? :biggrin:

Neither do you. All things are as simple as they are understood. Complex? You don't know it

Stop picking on him! What kind of mod are you anyway?

(What are you a mod in out of curiosity? :tongue:)

What kind of man is he?

Am i a mod?

Stop trying to mould her into your image.

hollywoodbudgie
I think I've referred to every guy I've ever had a thing for as 'cute' at some point or another.

Except me. :wink2:

hollywoodbudgie
I'll always be nice to you. I'm hope the other guys don't influence you too much on this thread:colondollar:

I think it's sick that you're trying to turn him into your gay best friend.

rosewater1
is someone envious of the attention? :holmes:

:eyebrow:

Don't be so riduculous.

Original post by lNurl
Düşbərə istəyən varmı? :biggrin:

'Düşbərə' ne? :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending